DDF Exclusive Infinity Pack ALL SD+HD Channels: Rs.5999 Offer: Rs.5749

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 870
  • Views: Views 124,040
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gobinaath bro, if the details already shared in Infinity pack sticky thread we can merge this thread with that.

@Gobinaath bro, if the details already shared in Infinity pack sticky thread we can merge this thread with that.

Already shared bro

Dtls available there too & many of the current infinity users got these calls from last one month Shawl bro too got last week

And @Jithin91 too confirmed in above post ;)

Last edited:
Already shared bro

Dtls available there too many current infinity users got these calls from last one month
Shawl bro too got last week

And @Jithin91 too confirmed in above post ;)
Thank you for the confirmation bro . I'll do the needful.(y)

So from last few days I was confused whether to go for Rs.5551/5801,so today I sent a mail to nodal officer regarding this and they asked me to do a recharge of Rs.5450 as Rs.103 were already available in my account,and he told me that he'll activate the infinity pack for 5551,I recharged the account and he activated the pack.

I used My Airtel app to recharge account with Rs.5450 and got 170 as cashback :)
eCpEaTm.png

Guys I recharged my airtel dth with Rs.5551/- infinity pack but in stb my account section showing balance of more than Rs.5600 and validity till 31-aug-2018 and daily Rs.23 deducted from my account... while in my airtel app validity showing till 31-dec-2018 and balance is around Rs.100 ...
anyone knows whats the problem , plan is activated or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock