Seeking Help Info on multi-connection

ibunasym

Reaction score
Hi.. I want to find out some information regarding Airtel multiple connection. I am planning to buy 2 Internet TV Box as multiple connection. Can someone kindly clarify my following queries

- Initially do we have to make full payment for each box depending on the package we choose? Can the boxes be of 2 types? [Like 1 box internet TV other one HEVC box]
- Should same package be subscribed for both boxes?
- Each box have singe or separate customer ID #? How about RTN & VC card #? [Does it have same account online]?
- What's the discount rate for 2nd box? How many boxes can be taken as multiple connection? [Is the discount rate same for all boxes]?
- How does recharging the boxes work? Does the recharge amount gets divided between the boxes or how? Does the boxes get disconnected together?

Any further information also would be very helpful. Thanks.

If you want to purchase a multi TV connection then set Internet tv as the first connection for fix price of rupees 700 for a month and for your second HEVC connection you have to pay rupees 270 per month.

- Initially do we have to make full payment for each box depending on the package we choose? Can the boxes be of 2 types? [Like 1 box internet TV other one HEVC box]
I don't think you can opt for different boxes as all secondary connections are mirrored from Primary Pack.

- Should same package be subscribed for both boxes?
Yes, pack of Primary connection is mirrored on Secondary connection at reduced rate. That's the whole purpose of Multi-Tv Connections.

- Each box have singe or separate customer ID #? How about RTN & VC card #? [Does it have same account online]?
Customer ID is same. RTN also remains same, although you can add more RTN's. VC card is unique for each STB.

- What's the discount rate for 2nd box? How many boxes can be taken as multiple connection? [Is the discount rate same for all boxes]?
As of now, It starts from Rs. 699. You can get more details on this from CC.

- How does recharging the boxes work? Does the recharge amount gets divided between the boxes or how? Does the boxes get disconnected together?
Yes. Recharging is seamless with one customer ID only. It gets deducted automatically as per the number of boxes.

@ibunasym @Bapun Raz bros, Sorry for late reply. Very much busy these days but will be available from tomorrow onward.

Last edited:
Great @Ritesh bro. Thanks a million for your input. Suppose if I buy 2 Internet TV box initially do I have to make full payment for each ie. Rs.7499*2?

Great @Ritesh bro. Thanks a million for your input. Suppose if I buy 2 Internet TV box initially do I have to make full payment for each ie. Rs.7499*2?
Yes.. You will have to pay full amount. I would suggest you to call CC and confirm about multi tv connection of Internet tv.
I guess we don't have any multi tv users of internet tv. @karan_hdl @hindifun bros, any of you have multi tv connection?

Sorry, I also have single connection.
My suggestion is to first buy single connection and then upgrade to multiple connection.
In case if they have offer for existing customers only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock