Installed new TataSky hd connection

• Thread starter sivavs
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 6,907
After installation They asked me to recharge with amount corresponding to the pack value I wanted.
I recharged with 300rs.

They activated my STB on call. 153rs free channels pack was default pack.
After the engineer went I chose my package and it got activated instantly.

Tata Sky is way way better than d2h in service aand audio video quality.
I have also dumped d2h yesterday. Its the worst dth i have ever used

TATASKY HD Set Top Box 1 Month Hindi Lite Pack: Amazon.in: Electronics
Is it safe to buy Tata sky hd with hindi lite pack from amazon because same box and pack is available on website over ₹2000.?
I placed order for box without pack. And after 2 days i got call from seller and he told about the monthly pack price and asked confirmation for booking the connection.And confirmed my booking.

And after that call , i received msg from tatasky with customer id and work order details.

Within an hour got call from local technician . He asked me about the booking asked whether i got any information about recharge details from the seller.
I said the details and recharged my account for monthly pack .

That's it after that it was installed by local technician. No extra charges.

Bro was the dish, LNB and 10metre cable also delivered with STB or the technician brought those?
I purchased from the below link(now it's increased to rs 1649)
Tata Sky HD Set Top Box Tata Sky HD Set Top Box: Amazon.in: Electronics

No technician didnt charged a single rupee. At the time of activation I recharged my account for rs 500 As my opted pack was rs 413.

No extra charges.

Bro was the dish, LNB and 10metre cable also delivered with STB or the technician brought those?
Yes technician brought complete set. HD STB , dish, LNB, 10 mts cable.

It will not be shipped via courier.

Amazon seller booked connection with tata sky. And delivery and installation was done by tata sky itself.

Last edited:
I placed order for box without pack. And after 2 days i got call from seller and he told about the monthly pack price and asked confirmation for booking the connection.And confirmed my booking.

And after that call , i received msg from tatasky with customer id and work order details.

Within an hour got call from local technician . He asked me about the booking asked whether i got any information about recharge details from the seller.
I said the details and recharged my account for monthly pack .

That's it after that it was installed by local technician. No extra charges.
Thanks buddy for the reply. But im newby here and Have some doubts.
1. Can i change my pack the next day itself.
2. If i can change then the amount of hindi lite pack remain in the account and i can add other amount in account to change the pack as it has not most of the channels like sports and music.
3. Will i have to recharge with hd channels in hd box or can continue with sd channels .
Early help will be appreciated because my hathway box has blackout on channels.

Did u book tatsky call for installation once u received service from Amazon ?

Dish antenna , lnb came from Amazon or technical person brought ?
Amazon seller just book your order and he contacts your local dealer,Local dealer will supply all equipment and free installation will be done.
The same process for all DTH.

Thanks buddy for the reply. But im newby here and Have some doubts.
1. Can i change my pack the next day itself.
2. If i can change then the amount of hindi lite pack remain in the account and i can add other amount in account to change the pack as it has not most of the channels like sports and music.
3. Will i have to recharge with hd channels in hd box or can continue with sd channels .
Early help will be appreciated because my hathway box has blackout on channels.
1. Yes you can change the next day itself.
2. Amout will be deducted in daily basis. Your balance will reduce daily. You can use the remaining balance in your account for other packs.
3. Hd pack is not mandatory.
You can also continue with only sd channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock