Installed new TataSky hd connection

• Thread starter sivavs
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 6,905
Yes technician brought complete set. HD STB , dish, LNB, 10 mts cable.

It will not be shipped via courier.

Amazon seller booked connection with tata sky. And delivery and installation was done by tata sky itself.
Is the STB latest model? Model no. Please

1. Yes you can change the next day itself.
2. Amout will be deducted in daily basis. Your balance will reduce daily. You can use the remaining balance in your account for other packs.
3. Hd pack is not mandatory.
You can also continue with only sd channels.
thanks bro, my point is if i bought hd box with hindi lite hd pack and customise the pack according to my selection, so can i use the ₹215 which is the value of hindi lite hd pack as well. Sorry for repeating doubts but i have lots of confusion regarding new connection.

Did u book tatsky call for installation once u received service from Amazon ?

Dish antenna , lnb came from Amazon or technical person brought ?
Dish antenna, stb, wire , everything was brought by local technician.

I didn't called tatasky , everything was already arranged.

thanks bro, my point is if i bought hd box with hindi lite hd pack and customise the pack according to my selection, so can i use the ₹215 which is the value of hindi lite hd pack as well. Sorry for repeating doubts but i have lots of confusion regarding new connection.
Yes.
Your account balance ( rs 215 ) will be reduced in daily basis. If you change your pack after 2 days, the amount for those 2 days will be reduced from your account.

You can use the remaining balance in your account.

Yes.
Your account balance ( rs 215 ) will be reduced in daily basis. If you change your pack after 2 days, the amount for those 2 days will be reduced from your account.

You can use the remaining balance in your account.
Awesome forum and Instant help from the people.
Been following from the last one month and now posted first question and immediate answers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock