Installing dvb card in pc

done then what to do? :huh

i am using windows7 and no hd codec pack installed if pssobile give the link from that i can download and install it :)

vishvish said:
Bapun Raz said:
sorry for late reply, now joined from pc and it is saying no audio codec while opening from pc :(

ok , did you installed HD codec pack 2.4 ? as i posted in first page ?

what OS you are using ? XP or win7?

Bapun Raz said:
i am using windows7 and no hd codec pack installed if pssobile give the link from that i can download and install it :)

no worry , at present win 7 has inbuilt codecs from microsoft , let it be dont bother about codec

now which sat you are trying?

ok i find diseqc...i am using c-band insat 4a with excllentr signals in fta box...

now

hit diseqc , now diseqc tab popup, then now keep none , you see port 1 in the list , double click it , hit the top of the empty place , now you get the satellite list , now select as insat 2e/4a @ 83 E, and select band as C band , ok it

then go to channels tab , and hit manual scan , now you get new window , now select auto scan , anw untik na fast scan , abd hit scan button , wait for some time , now you get scanned channels, after that press ok

72% done and no signal only in all tp's but full signal in fta box and in signal meters too.. looks like software/card error :(

ok
, did you connected molex power connecter to the card , white socket there on the card , connect the power ,i think you should have one extra power chord left in the smps ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock