Intex Launches 32-Inch LED TV at Rs. 23,990

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
intex_led_3111.jpg

Indian consumer electronics brand Intex has launched a new LED TV, the LED 3111, for Rs. 23,990. The TV features a 32-inch 1366x768 pixel panel at a 16:9 aspect ratio and weighs just 5.7kg out-of-the-box.

The Intex LED 3111 also features Eye Safe T Matrix LED technology for safer viewing, and boasts a decent connectivity set, including RF, Composite AV in and out, USB port, VGA, PC audio-in and three HDMI input ports. The TV is available now at retail outlets all over the country, through the company's extensive dealer and distributor network.

The new TV is priced surprisingly high for an Indian manufacturer, considering that Micromax recently surprised everyone by launching a 42-inch 4K LED TV at an astonishingly low price of Rs. 39,990.

At Rs. 23,990 for a 32-inch HD panel, Intex is pricing the TV very close to what popular brands like Sony and LG usually charge for TVs with simliar specifications. Whether buyers are convinced by a brand that is not ordinarily known for its televisions at this price is to be seen, but it seems unlikely that this TV will find too many takers.

Intex Launches 32-Inch LED TV at Rs. 23,990 | NDTV Gadgets

Yes price should be low many good companies now reduce there prices.Thia company also made some computer peripherals.

Prateek Marwadi said:
but intex pq is much much better than micromax.

I doubt that plus brand value matters if you are getting LG, Samsung and Sony at same price why would anyone buy Intex

sas123 said:
Which LED provides the best vivid and crisp picture???:huh

i have sony bravia lcd n lg led
i m satisfied with sony bravia
picture is much better in it n also picture shows crispness in it

but i do not like vivid settings of picture

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock