IPL 2014 english commentary

profsathya said:
My 20rs for max is wasted, i don't understand hindi(Why people in tamilnadu don't learn hindi including myself). They are not changing my package to six, i even asked the scv nodal officer. only next month i have to change.

Its easy to subscribe to a channel that provides English commentary than learning a new language just to watch cricket.

To those who say Tamil people are ignorant and deny to learn other languages has to note that 7 out of 10 top tourist nations are non-English nations that doesn't even have English at schools.

Nothing seem to have stopped the English speaking tourists from visiting these non-English nations.

And for the kind knowledge of those who are ignorant about the status of Tamilnadu in Tourism, Tamil Nadu occupied the second slot in the country in terms of domestic as well as foreign arrivals by attracting over 18.77 crore tourists during 2012, a 34 per cent jump over the previous year, when it played host to 14 crore people.

PPL are nice n kind, though communicating with them was very difficult! I've been to Kerala n Andhra as well n had no difficulties there. N if you think that i hate TN then you're wrong coz i had a grt time there. I just said that they need to give a bit more importance to hindi as well.

shreyaskini said:
PPL are nice n kind, though communicating with them was very difficult! I've been to Kerala n Andhra as well n had no difficulties there. N if you think that i hate TN then you're wrong coz i had a grt time there. I just said that they need to give a bit more importance to hindi as well.

You know the Tamil language?
If you don't know...
Can you give importance to learn Tamil?
Is not ...
Because, it is their personal choice . So, Please don't force.

shreyaskini said:
I just said that they need to give a bit more importance to hindi as well.

Why-do-we-walk-the-camino-de-santiago.jpg

Re: RE: IPL 2014 english commentary

profsathya said:
My 20rs for max is wasted, i don't understand hindi(Why people in tamilnadu don't learn hindi including myself). They are not changing my package to six, i even asked the scv nodal officer. only next month i have to change.

i just replied to this guy.. Thats when hindi becomes helpful :rolleyes:

shreyaskini said:

Hindi is unnecessary for us. Tamil and english enough us to live in the world...

Then stop sulking and pay the damn money for Sony six and get the commentary in English.

It's a shame that you don't understand your national language and are proudly ignorant about it.

shreyaskini said:

Hindi becomes helpful when watching cricket with Hindi commentary, Japanese becomes helpful when watching sumo wrestling, Chinese becomes helpful when learning to cook Chinese food, Arabic becomes helpful when watching AlJazeera in Arabic.

But I think all the above already has an English alternative so why trouble troubling oneself?

quotes-about-life-and-love5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock