IPL Media Rights 2023-2027

Who Will Acquire IPL Brodcast Rights For 2023-2027?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to see you supporting the little guys. Why not Discovery though? Eurosport has potential to grow.
Oh! Now that I have started following them. They are the worst. They skip live matches for scheduled highlights. Bizarre, strategy. Based on all the sports they got. They cannot air IPL without an additional channel. I dunno why they are not using Discovery Turbo for racing events atleast. This way this channel can slowly have a HD feed.

What if telecom company Jio won IPL digital rights and it's clear monopoly of Jio, then Airtel Vodafone/Idea and Govt own BSNL where should go :sneaky:
Nothing will happen. I don't see user porting to Jio or get fiber to just watch IPL. Unless they decide to offer in 4K. This is why streaming rights of sports comes to Voot along with JioTV as they want to capitalise off streaming deals while also offering complimentary benefits to their customer.

Sony created some of the memorable IPL promos and they played a vital role in making IPL popular. Cricket's reach among women started with Sony's IPL broadcast. Their extra innings was one of the best pre-match shows. They made IPL a sporting entertainment event, instead of treating it as a sports event.

This is one of my favourite promos:

Source

Sony created some of the memorable IPL promos and they played a vital role in making IPL popular. Cricket's reach among women started with Sony's IPL broadcast. Their extra innings was one of the best pre-match shows. They made IPL a sporting entertainment event, instead of treating it as a sports event.

This is one of my favourite promos:

Source
Yes Sony had shown good ipl promo ads as compared to star, here's one of them, these intersting promos work as game changer for channels for increasing trp

Source

I preferably want Viacom to have rights if Viacom not then Sony.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock