Seeking Help Is airtel tv SD worth buying!

• Thread starter Hellboy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 5,236
You can obviously buy ADTV. A good choice. There is a pack of 290 rs/month that has all the chanels you need. I don't know the package name exactly, someone from ADTV user base needs to confirm the same.
@Riddhiman and @Gobinaath bro can guide you better.
It's 299/month. Value prime kids. If you will take HD connection then u will get the same pack at 287/month.
But no sports channels are present in this pack (except SS2, D sports, DD sports & 🌟 sports first.).
BTW, you are from ROI or South India??

plz someone tell me about sd or hd package price of airtel now I have dish tv
Airtel hd stb will cost you around 1499 to 1799......and its monthy pack of
It's 299/month. Value prime kids. If you will take HD connection then u will get the same pack at 287/month.
But no sports channels are present in this pack (except SS2, D sports, DD sports & 🌟 sports first.).
BTW, you are from ROI or South India??
I am from ROI!
BRO sports channels are important ! They will not care about music channels but my grandfather is a big fan of cricket!😅

Last edited:
BRO sports channels are important ! They will not care about music channels but my grandfather is a big fan of cricket!😅
In SD
My plan 199 + sports topup
Monthly rent= 264/319
In HD
My plan 99 + Royal HD topup
Monthly rent= 269
NOTE: If you want all sports channels in SD then it will cost you around 319 & if you want particular sports channels then it will be under 280.

Last edited:
@Hellboy bro In ROI Sd package around 250 is not possible in ur channel requirement bro 320+ minimum need bro :)

Last edited:
But @Gobinaath bro, he can take my plan 199 with sports topup as his requirements are only for Hindi movies, entertainment,news, music & sports. It will cost him only 264/month.
199 pack contain all hindi genre Channels bro ?? If yes means then obvious choice is adtv sd stb ;);)👍👍

In SD
My plan 199 + sports topup
Monthly rent= 264/319
In HD
My plan 99 + Royal HD topup
Monthly rent= 269
NOTE: If you want all sports channels in SD then it will cost you around 319 & if you want particular sports channels then it will be under 280.
Good reply bro!
But i did not get your calculation of 264 and 319.... care to explain 😅

Good reply bro!
But i did not get your calculation of 264 and 319.... care to explain 😅
If you want single sports channel on which cricket series is going on then it will cost you 264/month (199+65) & if you want combo topups then there are various & the minimum one is of 120. So, ur monthly rent in this case will be 319/month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock