Seeking Help Is airtel tv SD worth buying!

• Thread starter Hellboy
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 5,247
Package aside favourite channel system of tata sky suits elderly the most. I don’t know how it was for ucn. I am using both airtel n ts and find ts favourite channel system easy to explain to my parents.

Package aside favourite channel system of tata sky suits elderly the most. I don’t know how it was for ucn. I am using both airtel n ts and find ts favourite channel system easy to explain to my parents.
Good! But how much will it cost as per their requirement!?

199 plan is same in both airtel n ts.
In that you ll get star sports 2 free.
For rest sports you have to pay extra and it ll exceed the 250 budget.

yes bro single sports channel 65rs but the combo price is also the same..
example: the price of sony ten 1 is 65 but the combo price of ten1 ten 2 ten3 is also the same 65rs
And in HD it's just 30. But in the case of Star Sports SD channels, it's different. They don't provide SS1, 2, Hindi 1 at ₹65. But they provide SS 1 Hindi HD & Vijay HD at ₹30.

And in HD it's just 30. But in the case of Star Sports SD channels, it's different. They don't provide SS1, 2, Hindi 1 at ₹65. But they provide SS 1 Hindi HD & Vijay HD at ₹30.
but they provide all star sports hd channel for 75rs..

cost of hd channels in adtv is less as compared to other dth

Airtel Digital TV is the best option if u are looking for customer friendly DTH which gives first preference to its customers. Also considering the fact that u r from northern part try out HD. Airtel provides great offers from time to time in my airtel app too.

@Hellboy, here's the monthly rent of both SD & HD connection as per your requirement.
In SD connection
Monthly rent : 264 to maximum
My plan 199 + sports channels
In HD connection
1)
309/month with all sports channels.
My plan 99 + Hindi news topup(40) + Royal HD topup(170)
2) 262/month.
My plan 99 + Hindi news topup(40) + Magic HD topup(93) + Ten 1,2,3 HD(30) OR SS 1 Hindi HD & Vijay HD(30).
NOTE:
  • Sports channels are suggested as per your requirement.
  • If you are satisfied with the hindi news channels available in my plan 99, then there's no need to activate Hindi news topup. So, the new monthly rent for HD connection will be either 269 or 222/month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock