Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

See when i posted here date

BaLaG said:

You posted yesterday (28-Dec-2012) at 7.26am. I posted on 27-Dec-2012 at 2.16 am. That is on 26-Dec-2012 midnight. Posted before you. Just posted. Nothing more than that..

mjahabarsadiq said:
BaLaG said:
You posted yesterday (28-Dec-2012) at 7.26am. I posted on 27-Dec-2012 at 2.16 am. That is on 26-Dec-2012 midnight. Posted before you. Just posted. Nothing more than that..

Thanks both of you for providing valuable details from your area. Hope the same happens in my area too. when one MSO can afford all the paychannels (almost all of those channels that locals can understand and require) why cant the Major MSO? it seems the major MSO needs Rs 300+, and still they wont show puthiya thalaimurai and other competitors channels (who knows, tomorrow they may remove zee tamil, polimer, vijay and Raj saying their own channels serials are not running well.).

Anybody knows, Is it SCV will stop all channels (Analog mode) tonight or the analog channels will continue tomorrow also. ?

I was not in chennai this weekend. This morning, once I came back, noticed that my cable operator moved to a new provider as I mentioned earlier. I thought it is completly changed and I need to buy a new STB. Later by 8am he swiched back to SCV. At 10 my STB wad showing nothing but signals are there in analog mode with same SCV. Not sure what is going to happen. One additional info is that there is a local channel called VTV in the analog channel line up at the time when my operator changed singal. As per this channel advt, it is broadcasted from Alanthur and available in Adambakkam and Velachery as well. I am from Velachery and so it was available for me. Now some of you people can tell from which MSO is the signal from.

am at Chrompet , our cable operator currently tied in SCV and our cable operator forcing us to buy Crystal STB, (cost around 1500Rs). He is telling they are coming out from SCV and also from Arasu, and joining in Crystal (looks new MSO).

sathishbabu4u said:
Anybody knows, Is it SCV will stop all channels (Analog mode) tonight or the analog channels will continue tomorrow also. ?

SCV Cant and Wont stop analogue but will sure continue to piss people off with same cost for fewer Sun specific channels, if they do then they cant even retain even 30 - 40% of the current subscribers with already an alarming DTH migration happening at around 4000 per day.

They cant afford to cut off Analogue on Newyear and plunge their TRP with fewer people watching through STB, also they haven't officially announced a particular day for Complete digital switch-over.

Lets wait for another few days and check.

sathishbabu4u said:
am at Chrompet , our cable operator currently tied in SCV and our cable operator forcing us to buy Crystal STB, (cost around 1500Rs). He is telling they are coming out from SCV and also from Arasu, and joining in Crystal (looks new MSO).

Yes, Crystal is a new MSO from Annanagar (Thirumangalam) and seem to expand. Better off from any monopoly as when we pay for a service we deserve to watch all of them, and not them taking off channels as per their likes and dislikes as if they are providing a free or on a charity.

mjahabarsadiq said:
I was not in chennai this weekend. This morning, once I came back, noticed that my cable operator moved to a new provider as I mentioned earlier. I thought it is completly changed and I need to buy a new STB. Later by 8am he swiched back to SCV. At 10 my STB wad showing nothing but signals are there in analog mode with same SCV. Not sure what is going to happen. One additional info is that there is a local channel called VTV in the analog channel line up at the time when my operator changed singal. As per this channel advt, it is broadcasted from Alanthur and available in Adambakkam and Velachery as well. I am from Velachery and so it was available for me. Now some of you people can tell from which MSO is the signal from.

I wish the same in my area. Are you (any one from this forum) who see changes in the cables still see the irritating ad asking to buy STB every few minutes across all channels??

Yep.. am facing the irritating ad in the Analogue . Not able to watch any other channel (except SUN network channels). let's see what happens tonight. whether scv blocks all other channels and show only SUN network from tomorrow.
Even DD is worst frequently and not able to watch the ind - pak matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock