Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

sathishbabu4u said:
Yep.. am facing the irritating ad in the Analogue . Not able to watch any other channel (except SUN network channels). let's see what happens tonight. whether scv blocks all other channels and show only SUN network from tomorrow.
Even DD is worst frequently and not able to watch the ind - pak matches.

We need to wait atleast till this weekend to see the real faces, sun may try to force digital before Pongal.

Arasu wont be an competition to SCV is almost clear as every single step Arasu is taking in Chennai seems favoring SCV in all possible ways.

Had Arasu wanted to really enter Chennai then they would have easily done so when there was only CAS (Arasu has CAS licence) and no DAS, Arasu seems to wantedly started in Chennai exactly the day DAS was imposed.

Also now Arasu wants to sell STB's at impossible high prices, when a Govt sponsored company can sell STB half the price of other competitors with subsidy/discount and on par with other states MSO's (Max Rs 600) Arasu's STB is priced at Rs 1500 so people wouldn't buy them and also what is the use of buying Arasu STB when no package info has been released, it might be something like supplies from civil supplies which wont have all the products instead a selected list, not all people want discounted and listed product but want the freedom to watch all channels, Arasu gives no assurance for quality or channel count.

This seems to be the reason why all LCO's fearing to join Arasu.

Can Arasu release the analogue and DAS channel list or at-least guarantee a package similar to TCCL which is priced at Rs 185 p.m? I was waiting for Arasu for all these days and if it is proved to be of no use then i might move to some non Sun DTH with no other option.

One of my friend said that his LCO informed him that it will be SCV only in city interior as it's competitor doesn't have a DAS licence. :p :p

LCO's wont buy STB's unless they get DAS licence as anytime a case might be put and can stop CAS and unless an MSO has a DAS licence they cant fully operate. :angry :angry

So lets suffer in the hands of a Monopoly. :wall :wall

Unless the TN government takes a tougher stand. :huh :huh

One of My friend staying at chromepet confirms, he is getting Arasu signal for Analog.
He is paying Rs. 100 monthly.
When my friend checked LCO for STB, LCO told Arasu STB is not good (analog channels also not clear), and he will provide Crystal STB Cost Rs. 1500.
My friend currently happy with Analog , he has three TVs at home.

sathishbabu4u said:
One of My friend staying at chromepet confirms, he is getting Arasu signal for Analog.
He is paying Rs. 100 monthly.
When my friend checked LCO for STB, LCO told Arasu STB is not good (analog channels also not clear), and he will provide Crystal STB Cost Rs. 1500.
My friend currently happy with Analog , he has three TVs at home.

Ok, so Chrompet is moving to Crystal? I really want Arasu but in good quality, not that less quality for lesser price.

Yes, if Arasu could offer all necessary channels in Analogue with good quality then it would be great as we wont the need to go for an STB, and people who want more channels can go for STB, so CAS would be ok for most people as DAS seems no way in Chennai with no Licence to Arasu.

Arasu , Jak and SCV analog channels are same (except 2 , 3 channels , PT thanthi tv , star world etc).
In Arasu analog Sun music, Adhitya channels are in too much grains (expected one).
More or less , all the three MSOs showing same channels with different frequencies. Looks SCV clarity is good compare to Arasu.

Chromepet already moved to Crystal. In some parts, Analog is switched off and only DAS is in place. All are there in LCOs hands.

sathishbabu4u said:
Arasu , Jak and SCV analog channels are same (except 2 , 3 channels , PT thanthi tv , star world etc).
In Arasu analog Sun music, Adhitya channels are in too much grains (expected one).
More or less , all the three MSOs showing same channels with different frequencies. Looks SCV clarity is good compare to Arasu.

I wont worry if Sun music, Adhitya channels gone as i don't watch them much, i watch 60% news, 20% Eng Movies & 10% serials and 10% of others like comedy, songs, tamil movies etc (no sports channel in SCV Analogue and i don't watch Cricket).

Donno who will save Chennai from these LCO's and MSO's who just get money and give pain in return to people.

Sun music and especially Aditya is much needed for a chennai common man. Am not favour of any channel or MSO, but for a common person need is 3-4 entertainment channel, 2 regional movie channel, 2 sports channel, 2 kids channel, 1 or 2 discovery / animal planet channel is much needed.
Any DTH , MSO provides these channels (need popular channel), with monthly subscription of Rs. 100 or max rs.120 is most welcome

sathishbabu4u said:
Sun music and especially Aditya is much needed for a chennai common man. Am not favour of any channel or MSO, but for a common person need is 3-4 entertainment channel, 2 regional movie channel, 2 sports channel, 2 kids channel, 1 or 2 discovery / animal planet channel is much needed.
Any DTH , MSO provides these channels (need popular channel), with monthly subscription of Rs. 100 or max rs.120 is most welcome

Yes, i completely agree with you. Though i'm not favouring any channel i wish to have atleast top 2/3 popular channels in every genre for a common man's benefit.

Individual choice might differ but the majority choice that you have quoted should be the priority and at the same time the individual choice can come with a price.

In my new viewing time i used to watch 80% English and 20% tamil news, but when puthiya thalaimurai came it completely went opposite and i started to watch 80% tamil and 20% english, and when SCV removed it i started to hate them for removing my favorite news channel, now i watch 90% English news and 10% Sun News with no option or choice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock