Is Chennai really on Arasu's Map??

RE: Does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai??

sathishbabu4u said:
Sun music and especially Aditya is much needed for a chennai common man. Am not favour of any channel or MSO, but for a common person need is 3-4 entertainment channel, 2 regional movie channel, 2 sports channel, 2 kids channel, 1 or 2 discovery / animal planet channel is much needed.
Any DTH , MSO provides these channels (need popular channel), with monthly subscription of Rs. 100 or max rs.120 is most welcome

Im there with you.. since because someone is not watching cricket it does not mean a LCO can remove sports channel from it. and since because somone is not watching tamil channels in tamilnadu it does not mean no one watches tamil channels in tamilnadu!!! they have to cater to entire viewing population and also they need to see their profits in that. its not that they can give all pay channels for free or with just 100Rs Everything comes for a cost.

In SCV analog (CAS system), Sports channels, english movies channels , is missing. Else it will be good / cheap package. No one will go for DAS.
(I won't consider DD sports as Sports channel.. sry)

Sorry.. Am not saying No one wll move to DAS or DTH .
it will be a complete package for a common man.

Cable digilization in chennai and Arasu DAS license case will coming to Madras HC after summer holidays in June. Any body knows the news and what is happending there.

sathishbabu4u said:
Cable digilization in chennai and Arasu DAS license case will coming to Madras HC after summer holidays in June. Any body knows the news and what is happending there.

No such news till now, even if Chennai HC follows Madurai branch HC or Stays DAS in chennai then easily Arasu can go CAS with their current availability of STB.

sathishbabu4u said:

No such news till now, even if Chennai HC follows Madurai branch HC or Stays DAS in chennai then easily Arasu can go CAS with their current availability of STB.

The case in Madras HC is MSOs and LCOs not have sufficient STBs to go ahead DAS. The case filed on November 2012.
But now in Chennai all MSOs have sufficient STBs (SCV, Arasu, Crystal, TCCL etc), chennai easily can move DAS without any issues. (only headache to customer, they have to buy chinese brand STB and monthly subscription have to pay more).

Don't know who is playing this game. (either SCV or State govt)

sathishbabu4u said:
The case in Madras HC is MSOs and LCOs not have sufficient STBs to go ahead DAS. The case filed on November 2012.
But now in Chennai all MSOs have sufficient STBs (SCV, Arasu, Crystal, TCCL etc), chennai easily can move DAS without any issues. (only headache to customer, they have to buy chinese brand STB and monthly subscription have to pay more).

Don't know who is playing this game. (either SCV or State govt)

Yes, i too have this confusion on who is the real player. Are they both playing this already fixed game together and we just keep watching for the result without knowing the game as fixed?

last week i walked thorough the radha nagar chromepet area,i got see a parallel streets got two different STB for single cable provider,one is crystal and another one is TCCL (i saw TCCL logo on one shop's television while the STB rebooting).Is TCCL available on chromepet?how is possible two different STB source working together? or that two are same but STB only different?.

I stayed in chromepet , and just 2 months back moved to perungalathur.

There is a LCO (for whole chromepet), named Concord giving connections to all areas of chrompet (radhanagar is main place in chromepet). The concord renamed in DAS and started Crystal cable and selling the STB as Crystal STB. Check the MSO list in DAS areas. The contact name of Crystal is concord.
All the LCOs in Chromepet getting the connection from Concord.

Nearly 5 years back, where all LCOs in chromepet getting from concord (scv analog) and provides cable to whole chromepet, one new LCOs came and gave Hathway analog connection . After hathway vanishes, he again provides SCV analog.
Mostly he might tied up with TCCL and gave connection to some ppls.
Looks 2 MSOs in one place, and people can choose the MSO.
Crystal is not much clear, and cost package is high, hence might be some ppl moved to TCCL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock