Discussion Is it time to launch Star Sports 4K channel

So you think Disney Star needs a 4K channel -Star Sports 4K...???

• Total voters
I hope they lauch it and take the IPTV route instead just like TravelXP 4K HDR, which is amazing on tata play and works flawlessly if you have a 30mbps connection (i have 1 gig up and down so not a problem) via WiFi.

Indian broadcasters really need to get up to European standards, movistar-sky-BT these guys are insanely good with UHD broadcast and Interactive channels for sports (SkyQ)

Don't you guys think that there's a need of relaunching Star Sports 4K channel back again. As Disney Star acquired the ICC Media Rights upto 2027,i think it needs to start a 4K channel. What is your opinion on it...???
Yes/No
Star Sports 4k shutdown because HD itself Struggled front of SD Channels.
It's a Big No first of all even HD channels of Star sports is not upto mark compared to Sony HD channels.

Let them improve quality on HD channels first then think about 4K in another 5 years span.
Some years back Star Sports HD had Good PQ Recently it's lost PQ due to bad production, you can view Star Sports 4k pics in Below both threads.

{PICS} All "Star Sports channel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock