Is paytm robbing me ?

Plz guys don't laugh make other laugh :hehe
Bro, PayTM, Freecharge, etc won't provide you cash back for any type of Airtel recharge. Whether it is DTH or Prepaid or Postpaid bill.
It's against their policy they clearly mention in each offer come to them a recharge that this offer is not valid for Airtel customers.
Hope you understand and from next time post these type of questions in General Discussion Threads

And airtel not giving them enough commission for recharges hence they are not giving us (the customers) cashback. I don't know where it is mentioned, cashback is compulsory for every recharge we do using 3rd party websites! They aare also need to earn money to pay for varuous things like server, employees. Initially they give to attract customers. Later they do not since they get enough customer base. Hope you understood bro.

Bapun Raz said:
And airtel not giving them enough commission for recharges hence they are not giving us (the customers) cashback. I don't know where it is mentioned, cashback is compulsory for every recharge we do using 3rd party websites! They aare also need to earn money to pay for varuous things like server, employees. Initially they give to attract customers. Later they do not since they get enough customer base. Hope you understood bro.

+1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock