• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 2,009
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky4us

Banned
Reaction score
Frnds, can u all help me out. There r 3 tata Sky connections in my house. Some days back I came to know thru a news report that tata sky has lost its subscriber base by 30 % in the cities in recent months as it failed to increase the no. of HD channels on its platform. Then, one day I read a news on my news app that Dish Tv, which is already the leader of DTH market, has surprisingly increased its subscriber base by 23 % in the cities in last 3 months.

Is this the future ! Is really Tata sky loosing its customers !! Is really Tata sky unable to compete other DTHs in future !!! Is Tata sky's future not good !!!! Have I really chosen a wrong DTH !!!!!

No ts is future froof because ts lanuch uhd service in 2015 tatasky is the first dth to lanuch hd service vod service & recording future this time tatasky face space crunch problem so tatasky not add any new sd ya hd channel

sky4us said:
Frnds, can u all help me out. There r 3 tata Sky connections in my house. Some days back I came to know thru a news report that tata sky has lost its subscriber base by 30 % in the cities in recent months as it failed to increase the no. of HD channels on its platform. Then, one day I read a news on my news app that Dish Tv, which is already the leader of DTH market, has surprisingly increased its subscriber base by 23 % in the cities in last 3 months.

Is this the future ! Is really Tata sky loosing its customers !! Is really Tata sky unable to compete other DTHs in future !!! Is Tata sky's future not good !!!! Have I really chosen a wrong DTH !!!!!

Fake news

Re: RE: Is Tata Sky Finished ?????

@thread starter:
Can you share the website link to the report?

sky4us said:

May be Tatasky loosing 30% subscriber's is true but dish TV adding 20% subscribers is totally fake news bcuz its not dish tv who added more ccustomers but its videocon d2h who added more customers after addition of star sports 2 and sun HD channels and that's the reason now d2h not afraid of increasing prices of its base packs has they knew now they have already added enough customer's. But in reality Dish TVs HD subscribers base was gone down by more than 30% after t20 world this year bcuz they failed to add star sports HD channels which was telecasting this tournament in HD.

DishHD said:
May be Tatasky loosing 30% subscriber's is true but dish TV adding 20% subscribers is totally fake news bcuz its not dish tv who added more ccustomers but its videocon d2h who added more customers after addition of star sports 2 and sun HD channels and that's the reason now d2h not afraid of increasing prices of its base packs has they knew now they have already added enough customer's. But in reality Dish TVs HD subscribers base was gone down by more than 30% after t20 world this year bcuz they failed to add star sports HD channels which was telecasting this tournament in HD.

Because of you people encouraging Videocon D2h only now they have introduced HD Access Fee for HD Channels :wall:wall:wall

praveenpersonel said:
Because of you people encouraging Videocon D2h only now they have introduced HD Access Fee for HD Channels :wall:wall:wall

But I am still surprised about d2h is still so popular without the most important channels what I personally think for HD movie lovers bcuz I don't find myself watching any other movie channel in hd beside hbo hitz and defined bcuz of their awesome movie collection library with few dual audio movies in English and Hindi with few Bollywood movies. Has currently this two movie channels in hd are currently a must if you are a movie freak guy who loves to watch movies in high definition :k

100 fake news :angry tata sky having 11.5 million subscriber base earlier but now 13.5 million so its not joke :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
100 fake news :angry tata sky having 11.5 million subscriber base earlier but now 13.5 million so its not joke :dodgy

seeing u after a long time buddy :sp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom