Is Tata sky HD providing 7.1 dolby digital plus surround sound??

I am also planning to buy a HT with a budget of 15 K max for my HD+...

I came to conclusion that for my TS HD+ i need to buy a HT which has got Optical / Coxial Audio input...can you guys suggests me some products ASAP....

Tatasky users can check the signal info from the av receiver.
If the signal info shows:-
1. Dolby digital plus means real Dolby digital plus (excellent-in hdmi only)
2. Dolby digital @ 640kbps means dolby digital plus down converted (very good-in hdmi,opt/coxial).
3. Dolby digital @448 kbps means dolby digital only(good-in hdmi,opt/coxial).
4. Dolby digital @384 kbps means dolby digital only(average-in hdmi,opt/coxial).
5. PCM (below average)

I don't have tatsky

bsantanu said:
I have connected my LG 5.1 speaker surround sound system with Tata Sky+ HD STB. Taken the two cables from "Audio Out Jack" of STB to "Audio IN Jack" of LG system. Sound is coming in two large boxes but not on the two smaller boxes and the central box. Not sure what is the reason as when watching DVD on the LG system, sound comes in all 5 boxes. For Tata Sky sound, I have to set the mode in LG system as "Aux" and not in "DVD/CD" as when watching DVD. Is that the reason? Not sure. Although the sound experience is much better even with two boxes, but it still does not give the 5.1 experience....

Any help is welcome.

How to connect to get 5.1 dd sound?

I have reconnect multimedia speakers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock