isai aruvi

• Thread starter dinee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 4,728
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your problem is not the lnb. Some fine tunning of lnb is what actually needed from the informstion you provided. If a particular or group of channel is not working it is possibly an allignment problem. Contact the technitian and inform this. Also make sure to take ur old lnb back.

but i'm facing this scrambled issues only in HD channels.

dinee said:
but i'm facing this scrambled issues only in HD channels.

bro,please contact the techincian

If its Scrambled, I Think a refresh can solve it. Hope your STB is not replaced.If so pairing has to be done.
One small tip, take out the smart card and clean it and place again. If problem still persist then pls contact customer care.

after cleaning also i'm facing the same issue and contacted cc,they told they will send a technician again to sort out the problem.

dinee said:
after cleaning also i'm facing the same issue and contacted cc,they told they will send a technician again to sort out the problem.

bro,not problem in ur stb or smartcard & problem in dish alignment only :k

Broo the problem is with the alignment check signal strength on that particular channels .....

guys i'm facing E48-32 in all HD channels for past 2 days in the eve by 6.30 pm and all channels are working fine in morning.can any 1 help on this.

dinee said:
guys i'm facing E48-32 in all HD channels for past 2 days in the eve by 6.30 pm and all channels are working fine in morning.can any 1 help on this.

Bro,not problem in ur stb or dish & i think problem in sundirect official & because i also got same issue on yesterday & now working fine:tup

dinee said:

Contact Nodal Office. Please dont contact CC. Similar problem happened with me & nodal office solved it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock