Seeking Help Issue with Monthly Recharge

STaDqCX.jpg
Still wrong.

Spoke with the tp representative, seems like he had no idea regarding this issue and it's been 3 days but still the issue is not resolved

Still no solution to anyone?
Please let me know
No solution yet, customer care person assured that complaint will get resolved tomorrow and closed the complaint 😢 , they are keen only to close the complaint not solving the issue
My daily deduction is much higher , no refund assured also, I should have controlled my excitement before changing the pack, bad experience 😭

I changed my pack today(Thalaiva pack).....its correctly reflecting. Most probably you guys should be having active Jingalala offers...please cross check once again..

l5Qe1bY.jpg

SI0mxS1.jpg

Last edited:
I changed my pack today(Thalaiva pack).....its correctly reflecting. Most probably you guys should be having active Jingalala offers...please cross check once again..
No bro Nothing, but we didn't have any active jingalala offers, Don't know what the sh#t is Wrong, I tried to drop and add the same but its still showing high amount...
Any words? @Chezhiyan bro

Even if you have changed to only ncf pack ie 153.40, the amount is showing as 217rs. there is something terribly wrong with tp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock