Seeking Help Issue with Monthly Recharge

tried everything and nothing worked
if you have subscribed hd pack of any language then switching to sd pack of same language may help you bcz this helped me. Try this and revert back.

Subtract tomorrow's account balance from today's balance and see how much you are getting bro. Then multiply with 30 and you will get your monthly charges. As, Tataplay deducts charges on a daily basis, you can do this to find your exact monthly charges. There might be some glitches in the app for few days due to introduction of many new packs.

My today balance Rs 258.68
Yesterday balance Rs 269.51
Amount deducted on daily basis Rs 10.83
x30 is 324.9 (325 approx)
Bro better deactivate Thalaiva pack and activate only Star Vijay Hd, Zee Tamil Hd and Colors Tamil HD.

So, it will show NCF 153 Rs plus the three hd channels price...somewhere around 200 ..

So, now see if their is any difference...if you find higher amount...you can easily argue with CC and get it changed...Because you said earlier that CC telling that extra amount is NCF...

In case if their is no change in price add thalaiva Pack...

Bro better deactivate Thalaiva pack and activate only Star Vijay Hd, Zee Tamil Hd and Colors Tamil HD.

So, it will show NCF 153 Rs plus the three hd channels price...somewhere around 200 ..

So, now see if their is any difference...if you find higher amount...you can easily argue with CC and get it changed...Because you said earlier that CC telling that extra amount is NCF...

In case if their is no change in price add thalaiva Pack...
That's what I am trying to do now

Check this out
IRPDecT.jpg

get ncf to 153 by removing all pack and channels then add first thalaiva pack ensure lower ncf then individual channels

get ncf to 153 by removing all pack and channels then add first thalaiva pack ensure lower ncf then individual channels
If i select only ncf pack (153.4) the system automatically adds itself 62rs then total is 217rs

Check this out
IRPDecT.jpg
I ask you to remove all packs and activate only NCF....see what amount is showing...it should show Rs153 If its showing higher amount, please speak with CC or mail to Nodal officer....you will get immediate solution...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock