Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,210
I don't think @dino29 bro used Tata Sky for lesser period so surely he knows it well. I remember once upon a time he was a superb lover of Tata Sky, later changed towards Videocon d2h and we also seen how much he supported their deeds. Now he has fallen in love with Airtel DTH.:lol:

Yup, I still remember those long discussions.
For the fact, he never posted a single snap till now in the forum. Still, waiting for his D2H PQ claims. 😁😁

Yup, I still remember those long discussions.
For the fact, he never posted a single snap till now in the forum. Still, waiting for his D2H PQ claims. 😁😁
The crystal clear picture quality which d2h provided?:unsure:

Nah.. They lost it long ago as soon as they joined hand with Dish and left Videocon!😁

Edit:

Digging the forum gives the good ol' memories back.

Greatest Benefits of Videocon D2H

Videocon d2h now in Crystal Clear Picture Quality

videocon d2h is the fastest growing dth company in India

Videocon d2h is the most preffered and liked dth service

Before that:

copy cat airtel digital tv, leader is tata sky

Airtel thinks that they r very clever.Really?

In between:

never go for d2h hd box

So surely everyone received lots of love some day!:giggle:

Take this post on a lighter note. No intention to offend DTH user. They all are good.😍

Last edited:
I think tables will turn on its head shortly, maybe u will think about adding one more airtel connection and keeping Tata Sky as backup. Keep the link of this post stored somewhere, will interact about this at that time

Sagar bhai, u seem to shocked at my statement. Well let me give u one another very basic reason to u and all dear members why channel addition is inevitable.

Right now airtel is providing all variants of bouquets across different broadcasters. This means that airtel has signed agreement to get these bouquets while some formalities r being worked out to add the missing channels part of it.

Just tell me this, will any broadcaster sign agreement and be okay with the fact that operator gives them full subscription fee as per bouquet taken by subscribers while does not add some channels part of it on their platform. Firstly this will itself be big violation of few clauses of contract and secondly + most importantly none of the broadcasters can afford to let go off even minute % of reach or viewership for any of their channels as it ultimately helps attract ad revenue needed to run a viable business model.

Even small number of subscribers who know about missing channels in bouquets, they will not let airtel go scot free or if i reverse the case then airtel would never want its subscribers to fall behind in terms of access to channels even after paying for it.

All in all it's in everyone's interest to get this matter sorted asap and continue to experience even more entertaining Jingalala times !

Congratulations @Sagar bro.

Bookmark feature can come handy for it!:D

Hope your words won't turn true. Not every Tata Sky customer wants to jump into Airtel. Tata Sky has its own benefits and we are pretty much satisfied.

Not intending to hurt Airtel users, just my personal wish as i use Tata Sky and can't shift to Airtel if TS gone downhill.:(

Not indicating downfall of Tata Sky but surely pointing out that airtel will catch up on them and provide more affordable option with great offers. Tata Sky ofcourse has its own advantages and premium features and there r people who r more than happy to pay little more for the availing their services

Not indicating downfall of Tata Sky but surely pointing out that airtel will catch up on them and provide more affordable option with great offers. Tata Sky ofcourse has its own advantages and premium features and there r people who r more than happy to pay little more for the availing their services
Not really more than happy to pay more but adjusting because of the quality services and myself for DVR specially, i guess no other DTH having a HDD based DVR today. They aren't bad, just not much affordable. But if you use them, you will be satisfied as they are bug free and ahead in technology than any other DTH.

Infact i am unhappy that getting lesser channels for more cost today than what i was getting till February at lesser cost. TRAI ruined it for me.

Short n cute n painful story:

My little brother (uncle's son) often come to my home these days as his summer vacation going on, now gets angry on me as i dropped Kids channels pack and he keeps wondering why i subscribe only whenever he comes. He don't want to ask me to activate those channels every time he visits. I know the pain as i go through it.:D

I am still waiting for that crystal clear snaps. :p :p

I can't give the snap now, videocon left and now it is same as dish tv provides. But i still stand on my words, d2h HD picture quality was flawless back in the golden days. Also unlike most others i take special care and precaution for my equipments which enhances the reception quality.

Picture Quality of same dth can differ on tv sets of its subscribers, can give detailed reasoning for this but not feeling in a mood to do so right now. I always state honest view without bias or anything, u quoted many of my old threads and each operator has been subject of my praise or criticism. :)

Not really more than happy to pay more but adjusting because of the quality services and myself for DVR specially, i guess no other DTH having a HDD based DVR today. They aren't bad, just not much affordable. But if you use them, you will be satisfied as they are bug free and ahead in technology than any other DTH.

Infact i am unhappy that getting lesser channels for more cost today than what i was getting till February at lesser cost. TRAI ruined it for me.

Short n cute painful story:

My little brother (my uncle's son) who come to my home often, now gets angry on me as i dropped Kids channels pack and he keeps wondering why i subscribe only whenever he comes. He don't want to ask me to activate those channels every time he visits. I know the pain as i go through it.:D

Hahaha! Not an unusual thing brother. Even i do not mind paying little more for their commendable service or bug free products. Only thing is that i get bored seeing channels on a particular dth and randomly shifting back and forth satisfies the eagerness to experiment. I do always have sharp observation for changes happening or going into finer details about every aspect to notice who is leading or lacking where and factors behind it. Just have great interest in all things related to TV or DTH/Media Industry .

By God's Grace till now i have had positive experience with airtel too. Do not miss any major thing when using it as compared to Tata Sky. I hardly use Recording bcoz already channels repeat content day after day. Only when i used d2h then its laggy software or problematic hardware caused hanging issues thus occasionally troubling me but rest i was quite happy using it too.

Short n cute n painful story:

My little brother (uncle's son) often come to my home these days as his summer vacation going on, now gets angry on me as i dropped Kids channels pack and he keeps wondering why i subscribe only whenever he comes. He don't want to ask me to activate those channels every time he visits. I know the pain as i go through it.:D
Whenever you add a channel to Airtel, the other channel becomes automatic detection. There is a lot of problems to be understood. zee anmol cinema has not joined the zee package till date

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock