Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,190
A Mouthful Wishes & Congratulations @Sagar Bhau....

One thing is very sure now onwards the channels availability in either DTHs will be in Balance in your drawing room. A particular Channel which is missing in T|S - You will able to receive in ADTV and also vise versa.(As for example Zee Classic as of now)........

Hope that all of us at DDF will be now catered with your knowledge & information in Tata|sky section as well as in ADTV section............

👍All the Best 😀..................

@Sagar bro, what's the status of your airtel digital TV connection? Is it not yet installed? :huh:

@Sagar bro, what's the status of your airtel digital TV connection? Is it not yet installed? :huh:

Called multiple times yesterday but no reply by anybody. They should care new customers, behaving like they don't care new customers.

Later at evening I given big lecture👇

9zz9Q4P.jpg

Just after that one senior guy called me & told installation will be completed today before 2pm.

Waiting:cry:

Called multiple times yesterday but no reply by anybody. They should care new customers, behaving like they don't care new customers.

Later at evening I given big lecture👇

9zz9Q4P.jpg

Just after that one senior guy called me & told installation will be completed today before 2pm.

Waiting:cry:
Very bad experience for you bro.
When I ordered, the installation was completed just within 2 hr after my order.
My order was from amazon without COD.

Last edited:
Did you ordered through customer care?
If yes, then after disconnecting the call the dealer calls within 5 minutes & schedules installation as per customer's request.

Did you ordered through customer care?
If yes, then after disconnecting the call the dealer calls within 5 minutes & schedules installation as per customer's request.
Yes bro ordered via cc. Now won't call anyone, I have to see how long they take:sleepy2:

It's just ridiculous that a new connection is taking this long. @Sagar bro, pity you had to go through this experience at the beginning itself. This is the problem with Airtel DTH. Though they have several positives, they are badly lagging at the one that matters, Customer Service!

It's just ridiculous that a new connection is taking this long. @Sagar bro, pity you had to go through this experience at the beginning itself. This is the problem with Airtel DTH. Though they have several positives, they are badly lagging at the one that matters, Customer Service!
Still not installed bro. Their back end team called me & taken a complain & saying they will resolve this within 24 hrs:damn:

Thinking to postpone 😪

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock