Breaking Kalvi TV added by Sun Direct

Airtel having highest number of edutainment channels among paid dths. They have 2 extra channels I.e TS Vidya and TS Nipuna.
I talked about channels in their own tps. Dish tv having maximum edu channels & all are shared through dd free dish and not a part of their own tps. My point was about the dth having maximum educational channels in their own tps and not sharing from other dths. Yes, you are right bro. ADTV undoubtedly. Second will be Sun Direct I think.

Why can't you consider science as a subject bro?
So the word science u termed Discovery Science as educational channel OMG come on bro I hope you saw the content of that channel there is nothing related to children's educational science subject .. it's different like scientific content like satellite , universe etc etc....

Now I'm afraid wheather u may termed Animal planet as educational channel due to zoology content 😛🤣

Last edited:
So the word science u termed Discovery Science as educational channel OMG come on bro I hope you saw the content of that channel there is nothing related to children's educational science subject .. it's different like scientific content like satellite , universe etc etc....

Now I'm afraid wheather u may termed Animal planet as educational channel due to zoology content 😛🤣
It is my favorite infotainment channel 😍

I love 'Mythbusters', 'Street Science', 'Fail Army', and 'You Have Been Warned'. All are awesome, practical science shows.

I also like 'How it's made', 'Factory Made', and 'How do they do it', which are cool, explanatory shows.

The price of access is more than worth for this channel. Just Re.1/month. I just wish for Discovery India to launch a HD version of this fun channel. Because this channel is available in HD in other countries.

Sun direct start the gaming business with Zee Tamil channel. Shifting channel in last row.
This is atrocious by Sun direct. Undigestible.
After this additional we can say sun Vs zee not ready to solve there problems.so can't expect additional of pending zee channel.
There was more free lcn.but they moved zee Tamil🤦🏻‍♂️
It's not like Sun Direct has Zee Tamil HD so that HD viewers can at least have a convenient LCN. Moving Zee Tamil so far down is dirty politics.

Originally Tata Sky had Zee Tamil on 1540 but moved it up to 1521 (later shifted to 1522 and the HD channel was launched on 1521).
Breaking News
Sun Direct will be moving the Zee Tamil channel from LCN 63 (under 'Tamil' menu) to LCN 794 (under 'Other Regional' menu).

Source:
Sun Direct's jealousy. I can see it oozing out of my Sun Direct Set Top Boxes. It is leaking on all sides of the boxes. Our house maid is demanding extra allowance for cleaning this daily leakage of jealousy. That poor woman is having to clean up the mess daily 🤷‍♀️

P. S:
My HD box is leaking significantly more than my SD boxes. Could this be because that is where Zee Tamil HD is supposed to be available? Hmmm, interesting. 🤔

121 to 33 to 63 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Could the Indian Government's Antitrust Act take care of unethical practices such as this? Or, could TRAI intervene? 🤔

The Competition Act, 2002
The Competition Act, 2002 was enacted by the Parliament of India and governs Indian competition law. Under this legislation, the Competition Commission of India was established to prevent the activities that have an adverse effect on competition in India.

It is an Act to give, keeping in view of the economic development of the country, for the establishment of a Commission to prevent practices having adverse effect on competition, to promote and sustain competition in markets, to protect the interests of consumers and to ensure freedom of trade carried on by other participants in markets, in India, and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.

It is a tool to implement and enforce competition policy and to prevent and punish anti-competitive business practices by firms.

The Competition Act, 2002 was amended by the Competition (Amendment) Act, 2007 and again by the Competition (Amendment) Act, 2009.

Source:
The Competition Act, 2002 - Wikipedia

Could the Indian Government's Antitrust Act take care of unethical practices such as this? Or, could TRAI intervene? 🤔

The Competition Act, 2002
The Competition Act, 2002 was enacted by the Parliament of India and governs Indian competition law. Under this legislation, the Competition Commission of India was established to prevent the activities that have an adverse effect on competition in India.

It is an Act to give, keeping in view of the economic development of the country, for the establishment of a Commission to prevent practices having adverse effect on competition, to promote and sustain competition in markets, to protect the interests of consumers and to ensure freedom of trade carried on by other participants in markets, in India, and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.

It is a tool to implement and enforce competition policy and to prevent and punish anti-competitive business practices by firms.

The Competition Act, 2002 was amended by the Competition (Amendment) Act, 2007 and again by the Competition (Amendment) Act, 2009.

Source:
The Competition Act, 2002 - Wikipedia
I think without permission of zee Tamil they did not changed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock