Breaking Kalvi TV added by Sun Direct

Breaking News
Sun Direct will be moving the Zee Tamil channel from LCN 63 (under 'Tamil' menu) to LCN 794 (under 'Other Regional' menu).

Source:
Sun Direct's jealousy. I can see it oozing out of my Sun Direct Set Top Boxes. It is leaking on all sides of the boxes. Our house maid is demanding extra allowance for cleaning this daily leakage of jealousy. That poor woman is having to clean up the mess daily 🤷‍♀️

P. S:
My HD box is leaking significantly more than my SD boxes. Could this be because that is where Zee Tamil HD is supposed to be available? Hmmm, interesting. 🤔

121 to 33 to 63 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️
Are you joking?

Bro why that message is showing?
Pls reply bro
Why kalvi TV channel is not running?
Kalvi channel 33 this service will be resumed shortly
Reason tell me
I guess Kalvi Tholaikaatchi is not a 24 hour channel. Here is the programming schedule of different sessions for students from classes I to X, to be aired across multiple TV channels, including Kalvi Tholaikaatchi.

The earliest session starts at 8.00 am

Kalvinews.com Kalvi Private tv Time table.pdf

Translation:
Tholaikkaatchi = Television

I guess Kalvi Tholaikaatchi is not a 24 hour channel. Here is the programming schedule of different sessions for students from classes I to X, to be aired across multiple TV channels, including Kalvi Tholaikaatchi.

The earliest session starts at 8.00 am

Kalvinews.com Kalvi Private tv Time table.pdf

Translation:
Tholaikkaatchi = Television
In Airtel it is working fine

You use adtv too bro?
No
Working in ADTV. I got notification and checked it is working in Xstream app. I am unable to capture snapshot in app.

2fHrwSA.jpg
Breaking - Kalvi Added by ADTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock