Breaking Kalvi TV added by Sun Direct

From TRAI regime, i never subscribed to Zee Tamil channel because i was thinking that we can enjoy Zee tamil HD after the addition. so, i have not subscribed to Zee Tamil SD because i think its waste of money to subscribe to this channel. But yesterday activity of Sun Direct made me angry and immediately subscribed to Zee Tamil Yesterday. To my surprise, i can able to see that the zee tamil has increased the quality of the serials drastically than what it was few years ago. Most of the stories i watched are better than Sun Tv stories..even i am in a plan to bunk some serials of Sun TV to watch Zee tamil serials. :cheers:

FaiXwVp.jpg

Last edited:
Important information: Just now spoke with CC, Chennai. Kalvi TV will be available free of cost to all subscribers be it ROI or South. Unlike Kite Victers subscribers do not need to call and subscribe it. Another information Colors Odia will be available free of cost to all Bengali DPO Packs both SD & HD Version for only one month w.e.f. 25/08/2020. However for HD Version of Bengali pack this channel will continue to be a part of HD Bengali DPO A1 till this year end.

Why you are sad for my comment @Kannadiga bro?
Actually I remembered the zee Kannada which play trick against colors Kannada.
Like the sundirect moved zee tamil channel in last row to save sun tv

Sorry I didnot read properly .you told angry with sundirect so puted sad reaction.

Last edited:
Actually I remembered the zee Kannada which play trick against colors Kannada.
Like the sundirect moved zee tamil channel in last row to save sun tv
Oh! This sun network's yesterday activity backfired according for me..since i have subscribed to zee tamil and zee also got one new viewer(me) just because of this unethical business practice by Sun.

Last edited:
Oh! This sun network's yesterday activity backfired atleast for me..since i have subscribed to zee tamil and they also got one new viewer just because of this unethical business practice by Sun.
can you tell me why a fta channel given more importance than a pay channel? Because when Kite Victers was added they never shifted Asianet's LCN. But in Bengali for Sun Bangla addition they shifted DD Bangla to LCN 627. That's understandable as both are fta. In Odia too Colors group ahead in LCN than Zee group. If you look at Assamese Section the first channel is not DD Assam. But it should have been.

can you tell me why a fta channel given more importance than a pay channel? Because when Kite Victers was added they never shifted Asianet's LCN. But in Bengali for Sun Bangla addition they shifted DD Bangla to LCN 627. That's understandable as both are fta. In Odia too Colors group ahead in LCN than Zee group. If you look at Assamese Section the first channel is not DD Assam. But it should have been.
Malayalam is different for Sun direct. Because asianet is strong their and whatever cheap tactics Sun tries Surya will never become no : 1 So, Kite victers added in last LCN.

In Odia, zee is ahead of colors in terms of lCN.:no2:

Sun bangla is their own channels. So its obvious to have first lcn in bangla.

Malayalam is different for Sun direct. Because asianet is strong their and whatever cheap tactics Sun tries Surya will never become no : 1 So, Kite victers added in last LCN.

In Odia, zee is ahead of colors in terms of lCN.:no2:

Sun bangla is their own channels. So its obvious to have first lcn in bangla.
What about the Assamese genre? Don't you think DD NE should come first?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock