Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,325
When we against lots dubbing and then when we say no cultural system in dubbing.

Dubbing supporter says :then what about remake,there is also no culture,Kannada industry don't know how to do Swamake,always robs story from other industry.

When we say not getting good supports for Swamake serials .
Dubbing supporter says: we can't watch Swamake serial which can't give entertainment.
One I am sure lagnapatrike serial deserved high ratings
Viewers will decide which serial they want, we can't force them watch Dubbing or Original only, if serial is not good they will reject and Channel also doing same thing ending serial it's Original or Dubbing, All channels are not Running Charity trust for low TRP Serials.

Last edited:
Lagnapatrike serial ending next week, confirmed by lead actress Sanjana.
Channel could have given some more time for the serial, like they have given for Moorugantu and Nannarasi Radhe.
It is getting around 1.5 tvr at 10pm
Even Nannarasi Radhe was started with 1.5 and it was less than 2tvr for many weeks, but now it is getting 5+

TQ3Dh1x.jpg

Last edited:
Viewers will decide which serial they won't, we can't force them watch Dubbing or Original only, if serial is not good they will reject and Channel also doing same thing ending serial it's Original or Dubbing, All channels are not Running Charity trust for low TRP Serials.
I am saying channel should have given more time.
Yes agree. Channel will off air when serial having less ratings it is in case of all serial not only original serial(SW and RM ) and aso dubbing.

Lagnapatrike serial ending next week, confirmed by lead actress Sanjana.
Channel could have given some more time for the serial, like they have given for Moorugantu and Nannarasi Radhe.
It is getting around 1.5 tvr at 10pm
Even Nannarasi Radhe was started with 1.5 and it was less than 2tvr for many weeks, but now it is getting 5+
Yes nannarasi radhe was getting 2tvr till 100 episode.

[/QUOTE]
I told for who was trolling not for you.
[/QUOTE]
So I need your permission to reply to you..Ok next time I will do like that..

Last edited:
That means I need to reply in this thread only if you men

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
I am not asking permission.read my comments properly then reply.you are misunderstanding and replying.i did not trolled remake serials.i have remember you have did same mistake in Kannada TV premier thread.

That means I need to reply in this thread only if you men

[/QUOTE]
I am not asking permission.read my comments properly then reply.you are misunderstanding and replying.i did not trolled remake serials.i have remember you have did same mistake in Kannada TV premier thread.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you trolled remake serials.. I just said viewers will look for entertainment rather than distinguishing between remake or swamake serials..

Well! Everybody knows who made mistakes in that kannada tv Premiere thread..

Viewers only need entertainment.. It doesn't matter if they get it with remakes or swamakes.. Viewers simply can't watch the swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them..

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

I didn't say you trolled remake serials.. I just said viewers will look for entertainment rather than distinguishing between remake or swamake serials..

Then why you told "swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them.."
I didnot agree with this line.lagnapatrike is entertaining serial which deserved more than 3+ tvr..

"What i told dubbing crossed the limit"
What's wrong in this comment.

Last edited:
Yes nannarasi radhe was getting 2tvr till 100 episode.
Nannarasiradhe serial starting day it self created curious in viewers about serial with low trp . But this serial completely failed that's main reason for ending and shifting to other slot afternoon no slot left. I didn't see any positive response about this.

But Nannarasiradhe lot positive response from starting day it self.if serial got low rating , channel can give second chance only when positive feedback about serial story.

[/QUOTE]
Then why you told "swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them.."
I didnot agree with this line.lagnapatrike is entertaining serial which deserved more than 3+ tvr.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't told swamake serial lagnapathrike is bad.. The Serial is good but viewers didn't liked that.. It got less ratings.. In that sense I told it didn't had enough potential to entertain viewers..

All Good Serials can't be successful always..

Back
Top Bottom