Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,154
  • Views: Views 1,558,837
Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake.but when there is Swamake serials nobody supports and ending like this.

I was really angry for ending lagnapatrike serial.they would have waited another two month.shantam papam can be telecasted at afternoon 2pm.
They should give atleast 5.30 pm slot for lagnapatrike
This my first reply .
I told
I told somebody who trolls Kannada remake serials ,I just told by opinion that's all.but you didnot understood my comments and took and dragged discussion.

One I am saying I am not trolling remake serials.
I support both Swamake and remake serials.
Not them,
Only he is blaming remake and dubbing serials inorder to support Kannada serials with low ratings 😂
I felt very sad for your comments.

Last edited:
This my first reply .
I told

I told somebody who trolls Kannada remake serials ,I just told by opinion that's all.but you didnot understood my comments and took and dragged discussion.

When we against lots dubbing and then when we say no cultural system in dubbing.

Dubbing supporter says :then what about remake,there is also no culture,Kannada industry don't know how to do Swamake,always robs story from other industry.

When we say not getting good supports for Swamake serials .
Dubbing supporter says: we can't watch Swamake serial which can't give entertainment.
One I am sure lagnapatrike serial deserved high ratings

This post of yours dragged the discussion..

Show where I started?
what is this.you didnot understood what I am saying ,even I didnot talked about remake serials in that message.
Viewers only need entertainment.. It doesn't matter if they get it with remakes or swamakes.. Viewers simply can't watch the swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them..

This my first reply .
I told

Sorry for that!

[/QUOTE]
Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake.but when there is Swamake serials nobody supports and ending like this.

I was really angry for ending lagnapatrike serial.they would have waited another two month.shantam papam can be telecasted at afternoon 2pm.
They should give atleast 5.30 pm slot for lagnapatrike

Viewers only need entertainment.. It doesn't matter if they get it with remakes or swamakes.. Viewers simply can't watch the swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them..

Kindly observe the your post & my reply..
You said swamake serial lagnapathrike wasn't supported by viewers..
I said lagnapathrike serial doesn't have enough content to entertain viewers..
I didn't mentioned anything related to Dubbing, Dubbing Supporters etc

Then you first posted this related to this Dubbing, Dubbing supporters and dragged everything..

When we against lots dubbing and then when we say no cultural system in dubbing.

Dubbing supporter says :then what about remake,there is also no culture,Kannada industry don't know how to do Swamake,always robs story from other industry.

When we say not getting good supports for Swamake serials .
Dubbing supporter says: we can't watch Swamake serial which can't give entertainment.
One I am sure lagnapatrike serial deserved high ratings

="Abhihn4, post: 1598617, member: 53739"]

Then you first posted this related to this Dubbing, Dubbing supporters and dragged everything..
[/QUOTE
Did I talked about remake serials in first comment???

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Yes.. You talked about remake serials in first Comment..

You said
"Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake".

Last edited:
Yes.. You talked about remake serials in first Comment..

You said
"Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake".
[/QUOTE]
I told for who was trolling not for you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock