Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,089
  • Views: Views 1,513,646
@PdasaRichee why you posting such negative and again and again mentioning me :unsure:
I picked some points from Ganesh Chetan post about sudha weekly paper
(If more interested go search Facebook of him)

aqZsoLo.jpg

QeadWHE.jpg

This comparison waste and dubbing gets Avg rating of original content (my guess its also true in other languages)
M9WvdLk.jpg

Do you agree @Rd22 this below post
31GV34y.jpg

Note: already lot discussion done (No more comments)
Again you asking same question and answering 🤔:hehe::biggrin:
I think your:undecided::undecided:
Why did you take it always negative
When 6to7years back Viewers started negative comments to remake films
Heroes fans depending same like you .
Now hero's fans itself not liking remake films
Of their favourite hero's (even i one of them).
Now KFI remake films decreased lot.

Viewers should tell Thier personal opinion as soon as possible it creates opinion like remake films. Its negative or positive given to viewers choose only.

Last edited:
I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..
There is difference between hotel lunch and house lunch . Its easy to fill loop poles in remake serials. Its not achievement.

I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..
Ya Bro absolutely Wright.gattimela and jothe jotheyalli are better than originall with over acting,over makeup,overscope.in gattimela ,hero's lipstick are super😘.first time in kannada tv industry😂😂

Last edited:
Bro leave old serial making .jothe jotheyali and gattimela are the new so their making is good.subalaxmi samsara serial making is not up to mark as it is old serial.
Geeta, nannarasi radhe making is good(my opinion)
Bro.. making is directly related to money invested. What I meant was CK used to make huge money. Kannada television market is 800cr approx.. CK had 35% of market share for many years in GEC category. they did not invest in good making.
I agree with you SS is not good making, and I mentioned before also 6-8 is crap for ZK. But Gattimela, JJ, paaru ,nagini making has made a new bench mark. It overall improves the quality of serial making in Kannada with healthy competition.

I have seen 3 episodes of both the shows. It's fine . And this is because the competition from ZK. They have to match there quality to their competitors. His is what I'm trying to say, when you set a benchmark everyone will try to achieve that.

There is difference between hotel lunch and house lunch . Its easy to fill loop poles in remake serials. Its not achievement.
If you prepare upma everyday for house lunch , people are going to puke after a while. And that's why so called "house lunch " is clearly rejected.

Bro already some troll pages of kannada trolled gattimela hero.I think serial team invest more money to makeup and lipstick😂.smoking hero😁 super tagline bro
It is not the lipstick it is the colour contrast raksh said it in the fb live.y so hatred.

Ya Bro absolutely Wright.gattimela and jothe jotheyalli are better than originall with over acting,over makeup,overscope.in gattimela ,hero's lipstick are super😘.first time in kannada tv industry😂😂
Bro already some troll pages of kannada trolled gattimela hero.I think serial team invest more money to makeup and lipstick😂.smoking hero😁 super tagline bro
I'm least bothered about lipstick and silly stuff. I was talking about filming. When it comes to troll , nobody can beat putta gowri for next 10 years.

For replying to over acting , indian serials are full of over acting. Though the era of mukta, guptagamini is sadly gone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock