Kappa tv coming soon but wont stay in the Dth;s for long

Why are you saying coming soon? they said they can't afford to pay the carrier fee. There are many other channels also facing money problems. Only solution for them is to rely on DD launch a new satellite for FTA channels at decent rates so they don 't have to pay 5 crores each to the 5 private DTH operators.

srikanth26 bro, you are following the footsteps of Dinesh bro
creating threads which I find not good for the forum.
This forum has a great reputation pls, don't ruin it by these threads. :-(

UzzSg1x.jpg

here is the snap shot of the reply from Kappa TV officials

Re: RE: Kappa tv coming soon but wont stay in the Dth;s for long

iphifi said:
Why are you saying coming soon? they said they can't afford to pay the carrier fee. There are many other channels also facing money problems. Only solution for them is to rely on DD launch a new satellite for FTA channels at decent rates so they don 't have to pay 5 crores each to the 5 private DTH operators.

That's not the solution. DD is also in process of earning more( from present 3 crore) from carriage fee. You have to improve your contents so that consumers will force their operators to carry your channel. Advertisers will also follow you.

Re: RE: Kappa tv coming soon but wont stay in the Dth;s for long

Or shut down your channel

You are right, but Airtel and others don't really care that much. They are bankrupting the channels and making the contents of programs cheap. If we have a DD satellite providing 250+ FTA channels then these not so popular channels can have at least one way of reaching their users. Why do we need 5 satellites beaming the same channels. We end up listening to what the rich media conglomerates want us to watch. Until then is bad time for television as a whole.

Already kappa tv has found a niche audience.Its high time that all dth operators starts to respect the quality of content more and not the quantity of money.Airtel is already having a quality rich channel like Trace sports and I hope in future they may be able to bring channels like kappa tv also to their platform.

seanbenn85 said:
Already kappa tv has found a niche audience.Its high time that all dth operators starts to respect the quality of content more and not the quantity of money.Airtel is already having a quality rich channel like Trace sports and I hope in future they may be able to bring channels like kappa tv also to their platform.

but what about quality channels like
NGC Music
Trace Urban
HBO Defined & Hits HD
Romedy Now +
Travel XP HD
etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock