Karaoke Event Removed & Test HD Sevice Added on Tatasky ( Karaoke Event Added Again )

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 18,080
RE: Karaoke Event Removed & Test HD Sevice Added on Tatasky

Vadirocks said:
Sbhopale said:
Muhammed Rafi said:
add fast six hd.

bhaisahab aap ko jo kuchh bhi kahana hota hai wo saaf saaf kahe, hindi me bhi chalega yaar

Dhosth English Mey Pooch Or Bhol

his posts are always confusing, he want say something but due low english, he write something.

what about Sony max HD,is it possible to add Sony Six HD as event based channel.so i think they have to add Sony Max HD and then change it to Ten HD(India vs West Indies vs Srilanka tri-angle series started on jun 2013)

Not people bro, max HD will not be available for this season and IPL's HD version is only on sony six HD.
Now question is that if tata sky able to add six HD, then there is no intention to add new channels from Gsat. Ts is confident that they are not lag behind in channels [according to CEO]. So we cant except more channels in near future, may be Gsat 10 is ready to use but ts want to rate money.
How? I can explain. Now they are providing 12 HD channels with access fee. In 410+100 we getting all channels with HD, if they add more channels, but no chance to hike in packie price. So ts is playing a game with customer. Now i am 1000% sure that ts will not use Gsat and will not add more than 10 channels. Because they added crap channels earlier but not good channels like mastii and many more.

Sbhopale said:
Not people bro, max HD will not be available for this season and IPL's HD version is only on sony six HD.
Now question is that if tata sky able to add six HD, then there is no intention to add new channels from Gsat. Ts is confident that they are not lag behind in channels [according to CEO]. So we cant except more channels in near future, may be Gsat 10 is ready to use but ts want to rate money.
How? I can explain. Now they are providing 12 HD channels with access fee. In 410+100 we getting all channels with HD, if they add more channels, but no chance to hike in packie price. So ts is playing a game with customer. Now i am 1000% sure that ts will not use Gsat and will not add more than 10 channels. Because they added crap channels earlier but not good channels like mastii and many more.

You have said the right thing. When access fee was introduced, i had asked this question in the forum. Just imagine, tata sky adds zee cinema hd, zee studio hd, movies now hd, life ok hd, etc and earns the same 410+100rs. Are they fool to negotiate with isro, pay for tp, provide these channels to earn zero additional money? Access fee will either change or will be no significant addition. Another question to ask is, with same capacity of insat 4a they increased hd count from 8 to 12 very slowly and strategically. Can we not see that? If they had space for 4 and willingness to expand hd in fair manner they would not have delayed that much.

so now its clear that gsat 10 is dead and tata sky as usual has no plan b

shiwesh said:
Sbhopale said:

You have said the right thing. When access fee was introduced, i had asked this question in the forum. Just imagine, tata sky adds zee cinema hd, zee studio hd, movies now hd, life ok hd, etc and earns the same 410+100rs. Are they fool to negotiate with isro, pay for tp, provide these channels to earn zero additional money? Access fee will either change or will be no significant addition. Another question to ask is, with same capacity of insat 4a they increased hd count from 8 to 12 very slowly and strategically. Can we not see that? If they had space for 4 and willingness to expand hd in fair manner they would not have delayed that much.

shiwesh bro they were always under pressure, they know they can't sustain good sales without adding channels demanded by customers. they did not add new chs earlier as they did not want to exert more pressure on already dying insat 4a. they had plans to launch new chs from gsat 10 and keep reserve space on insat 4a which they would have used if gsat 10 fails and so now that gsat 10 is not happening so they are using that space.
anyways tata sky has a dark future, even if they get extra transponders by that time in another 1 or years , insat 4a will die as its life has been shortened by power glitches
wait a little, tata sky will see a downfall in sales when people start knowing that tata sky is unable to cater to their demands

dino29 said:
so now its clear that gsat 10 is dead and tata sky as usual has no plan b

This is their plan b. Rely on sd customers. Stay a non-aggressive dth company. Focus less aware people who are attracted by name tata. And sky is not a company for people from small town and villages. They think it is tata product which brings singnals from sky and hence the name tata sky. They are happy to target customers who use sd and are not analysing before buying.

They have all sorts of services, be it vod or many active services that must also be consuming considerable space but who cares.

if this is their strategy then surely they r going the wrong way. wait till june 2013 and then see how tata sky goes down till 2014 if they don't do anything

shiwesh bro today most people r buying hd stb and if tata sky cannot add hd chs demanded then really people will just blast at them, even in sd chs they r far behind

Tata sky needs to also think about definition of ethics. They tell us about their constraints openly. Appreciated. But tell openly about future plan as well. With 50% hd availability do not promote so much hd boxes. With promotion it appears that they only need to watch star * channels. I mean starrrrrr gold, movies, cricket etc etc

dino29 said:
if this is their strategy then surely they r going the wrong way. wait till june 2013 and then see how tata sky goes down till 2014 if they don't do anything

shiwesh bro today most people r buying hd stb and if tata sky cannot add hd chs demanded then really people will just blast at them, even in sd chs they r far behind

Yes. But ironically i see in small towns people just blindly buying tata sky. Even in my office first time hd migrators preferred tata sky in some cases. I saw no cases of dish tv hd, max case of d2h hd, significant cases of tata sky hd and few cases of adtv hd in my office sample set of aware people. 2nd time or third teme migrators with choice are moving to d2h like me as well. First timers have above trend, goi g by name mostly. Let's see when effect of name is left behind by the effect of what you actually offer as service provider.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock