DDF Exclusive Kids Movies Updates On Indian Cartoon Channels

Source

faRIh36.jpg

c6mqd2X.jpg
WHEN ETV BAL BHARAT TELUGU WILL BE ADDED ON JIO TV

Source

Kannada dubbing seems to be lil better compared to dubbing done in chutti tv (kannada kids channel of sun's kids channel) hope they improve it over the time .Hope Sun kids channels learns kids programming from ETV kids channels and starts proper dubbing for their kids shows.

Its really good to see ETV Bal Bharat kids channel airing new animated movies regularly its such refreshing thing in so many years. long back when Hungama tv was launched only in starting days it used to air kids movies ( live action) in afternoon then they stopped doing it or only aired in weekends.
edit( have deleted line request to post other Indian language dubs of ETV Bal bharat on alternate day as i realized one trailer is enough

Last edited:
The sad thing is, ETV Bal Bharat YouTube videos are not available outside India. They are geo-restricted. All of you do not know, but since I am outside India, I am never able to find out anything about each new movie because the video is not available.

Requesting @Deepu Darling bro to write the name of the movie in each post. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock