KING OF OPENING "THALA" VEDALAM (100 cr+ with in 8 days)

RE: KING OF OPENING "THALA" VEDALAM

And one more all are telling Thala doing good things silently but how do you people knowing that,any spy behind ajith to inform. I want to konw this from long time. :huh

people said:
Bro first you try to stop Mr sasitnj :wall then automatically all other will stop :tup ,you are hurt ed for a single post but he did more than 100 and still continuing. :no

Pazhi oru pakam pavam oru pakam :s:s .. Edited post

people said:
And one more all are telling Thala doing good things silently but how do you people knowing that,any spy behind ajith to inform. I want to konw this from long time. :huh

Help Recieving peoples taken image and post ss :k .. Dont have any spy and all things .. Edited post

SaiLaxman said:
Help Recieving peoples taken image and post ss .. We dont have running any movement ***** makkal Yeakam and all :k we dont want any publicity .. Nalathu pana parata manasu venum ..

Are you able to manage a 100 people 1000 people? 10000 people ?100000 people ?
10000000 people?
The man with the ability can lead the youth other just destroyed it.He can so he construct and lead the fans.
Makkal Iyakkam is for a social service ,vijay wants his fans to do something good.if you want to do some good things you need some support ,without people you can not survive few months.Athu anbala sertha koottam. :k
Namma binnadi naalu per illaina naai kooda madikathu. :tup

I Lose my control in some minutes .. Sorry for that and Edited my post also :) .. Sorry for including the movement in this conversation ..

Surely, I will talk to @sasitnj bro try to conclude all this ..

#Vedalam Demolished All Time Record Opening Weekend Record in Malaysia.Collected 10 Cr As of Now

SaiLaxman said:
Surely, I will talk to @sasitnj bro try to conclude all this ..

OK, no problem.. I will take care in future... We are all are friends.....:tup

AK King of Opening ‏

Thanthi TV too Says #Vedalam Crossed 100 Crs in Just 8 Days @directorsiva Congrats :) #VedalamUndisputedBlockbuster

Vedalam Joins 100 Crs Club TN 61c+ Karnataka 6.2c+ Kerala 5.3c+ R2.1c+ Overseas 29c+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock