Language setting

• Thread starter Thread starter nskaran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 25,181

nskaran

Reaction score
My set top box is Digistp N1111. Since two days language for display bar is showing hindi and then itself changes to English and audio language for Pogo & nick as well changes to english or hindi instead of tamil which is my preferred languge. Please help somebody to rectify this how to set language for both.

This is a problem with Software Update which released recently.

However,
Goto SetUp> Installation> User Setting > Language Setting> Default Audio Language> Tamil/ Eng/ Hindi etc.

Finally I have done that. Even menu button was not working since two days. So i got confused. Now when the menu button started working i have set the language as my wish.
thanks to asit paul bro.

Hi

Two days back i had activated (after three months) d2h. My set top box is not updated with latest software when i asked customer care they said its an automated process and gets updated in the next schedule. Still now not updated. I kept my box in stand mode in night time but i havent got any update. Any one pls help. Model is 1111

Pressing the "#" button changes the menu language (in 2222 box). You may try that..

Back
Top Bottom