Laosat@128e observed again with average 60% signal

M@zh@R said:
@Newb_Dxer bro can u plz post all channels on this Star Movies tp?
Bro,
Please try to find Laosat today day time and inform here if it is on.
Then others can also try.

iqbalanwer said:
Bro dish pic and lnb skw pic plz
Bro,
I am back on Telstar18.
Will post Laosat dish pic when I try it again.
By the way everything is same as Telstar including LNB Skew except that it is slightly raised and to the right side if we stand behind the dish.
I am avoiding Laosat@128e as it is very uncertain as the signal keeps on getting to zero irregularly.

English serial "Suits" on Phoenix Hong Kong HD channel with only about 45℅ signal and at an odd time for us
Although this is in English subtitled in some South East Asian language which I think is Vietnamese or Thai but does not appear to be Chinese :

abe3026609f084aa24bf0fc119474df8.jpg

7afc0cdfda27492b212b70268aa69f68.jpg

Try it now.It is on at the moment and will be on throughout the day.

So far as signal fade outs during evenings are concerned I have my own theory which may or may not be correct

My theory is that a new satellite called Telcom 3s which was launched just recently is almost exactly at the same position as Laosat ie 129e which may be causing the fade outs.

Newb_Dxer said:
Try it now.It is on at the moment and will be on throughout the day.

So far as signal fade outs during evenings are concerned I have my own theory which may or may not be correct

My theory is that a new satellite called Telcom 3s which was launched just recently is almost exactly at the same position as Laosat ie 129e which may be causing the fade outs.

telcom 3s is moving...

Newb_Dxer said:
Yes it is moving very slowly and perhaps will be stationed at 118e but at the moment it is near Laosat at 129e

so how come a moving satellite affect other sats, when all beams r switched off on it :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock