Laosat@128e observed again with average 60% signal

shawl_who said:
so how come a moving satellite affect other sats, when all beams r switched off on it [emoji38]
Dont know.
It's just a theory which may be wrong .
May be there is some other explanation but at the moment Laosat is on with 60% signal.

CCTV 1 in 1920p HD and with info on Laosat as service provider from the satellite which confirms it is Laosat :

114e668d0807838b15100dd0947b0b4b.jpg

04d310d0777b5428ee1e6b9f0f298e53.jpg

Looks interesting from pics but not understandable language!

Bapun Raz said:
Looks interesting from pics but not understandable language!
Bro,
Every movie at Celestial Movie Channel is subtitled in English.
Star Movies,Lotus Macau and Suits serial on Phoenix channel,CGTN,CGTN Documentary are in English.

By the way yesterday again the signal started deteriorating around 6.30 pm and later disappeared after remaining on the whole day.Looks like they dont want people in South Asia to watch their programs during our peak hours or they change the beam after 6.30 pm or may be some other reason best known to those operating this satellite.

This is perhaps the reason why very few people have tracked Laosat.So best time to track it is either early morning or during day time.

Newb_Dxer said:
Bro,
Every movie at Celestial Movie Channel is subtitled in English.
Star Movies,Lotus Macau and Suits serial on Phoenix channel,CGTN,CGTN Documentary are in English.

By the way yesterday again the signal started deteriorating around 6.30 pm and later disappeared after remaining on the whole day.Looks like they dont want people in South Asia to watch their programs during our peak hours or they change the beam after 6.30 pm or may be some other reason best known to those operating this satellite.

This is perhaps the reason why very few people have tracked Laosat.So best time to track it is either early morning or during day time.

I think now u shud write a thesis on Laosat !! :D
Only kidding. :shy

But I always tracked it at night time...
https://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Hunted-LAOSAT-128e?highlight=Laosat

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock