Laosat@128e observed again with average 60% signal

freedishlover said:
But I always tracked it at night time...
https://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Hunted-LAOSAT-128e?highlight=Laosat
At what time at night ?

Just tuned in again to Laosat with about 65℅ signal from Telstar18 position to check whether the signal fades again after 6.30pm or not :

ec6d280d516b0b04a5dbf4d3547ce221.jpg

It is past 7 pm and signal has decreased to about 40%.
The moment I am uploading this signal is around 36% and is continously decreasing.

b5b13b8c50f7e939230735010d00cc55.jpg

Just now switched to the satellite.
It is back with 80% signal.
Signal became zero around 7.30 pm and is now 84% on its own I did not touch the dish.
So any one trying to track this satellite should keep this in mind.
Today this is the time to track it.

225e2d8456eae88c33efd2431ae0d149.jpg

Newb_Dxer said:
If any one wants to track Laosat@128e please do so around 6 pm IST or around 9 pm IST.

I think I tracked it arnd 7:30 pm only. :lol

its like horizons2 @85e..

signals are strong 6 AM in d morning

starts to fade @ 8 pm,

by d time its 10 pm, signals get unlocked.... then reappear, early in d morning, arnd 3 am.

shawl_who said:
I think I tracked it arnd 7:30 pm only. :lol

its like horizons2 @85e..

signals are strong 6 AM in d morning

starts to fade @ 8 pm,

by d time its 10 pm, signals get unlocked.... then reappear, early in d morning, arnd 3 am.

Congrats !

Any ss ?

I think 7.30 pm is the worst time to track this satellite as signals almost fade out by that time in my area.I think this happens half an hour later in your area ie Delhi.If this is the case then it has something to do with the satellite beam.

Today I did not even bother to track it at that time but did so around 9 pm and was able to track it just 3 minutes with strong 75% signals from Telstar 18 position based on the markings on my dish.Unfortunately the signal disappeared later and is off now as if the satellite does not exist.Nothing in blind scan even.

Thanks for the timings.I have kept the dish as it is and will check again around 3 am as suggested by you.

Today when the signals were on I noticed the Dollar sign just for a few seconds 2-3 times on Channel number 1.Not sure but may be they are planning to scramble some or all channels soon :(

By the way did you get signals on 10730 and 10790 TPs also at the same time you got 10850 TP ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock