Living Foodz Begins Tomorrow

RE: Zee Khana Khazana set to don a new identity, namely Zee Food+ This September

So identity of Z logo used in last world I means LIVING FOODZ food(Z)

RE: Zee Khana Khazana set to don a new identity, namely Zee Food+ This September

ABCDEFGH said:
I think they trying to make the channel like Fox Life

While traveling the host is eating different kinds of food

yeah.. gud logic :wlcm

Even on TLC, there are such shows... where ppl travel to various places, and eat/make food of that country. :)

I feel such channels are useless

They just make you fat

ABCDEFGH said:
I feel such channels are useless

They just make you fat

:D:lol:shy

shawl_who said:

Yes

When the host of the show goes to different places and eats tasty food then
The viewers also feel like eating and
We become couch potato

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes

When the host of the show goes to different places and eats tasty food then
The viewers also feel like eating and
We become couch potato

on d contrary, u give ur taste buds special delights everytime u make a new food item, learned from such chnls. ;)

shawl_who said:
on d contrary, u give ur taste buds special delights everytime u make a new food item, learned from such chnls. ;)

Yeah, I've already planned some dishes in case i visit those countries !

BTW after watching those yummy dishes, we can't completely eat the food we get ; so it's a kind of diet :lol:lol :c

RE: Zee Khana Khazana will be Living Foodz from mid of this month

LF:Living Foodz

Zee Khana Khazana set to don a new identity, namely Zee Food+ This September

f433c0a630437b1d7ce5b465e8373577.jpg

Nice Snap @Deepak Bhai :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock