Breaking Living Foodz to be rebranded as LF (Now rebranded)

Looks like channel will b slowly changed to infotainment channel in coming month's
As a lifestyle channel, it is doing a great in fact it is no.1 lifestyle channel. I can't understand why they rebrand it.
They can easily changed LZ as a good infotainment channel & they may launch LT as a travel channel, LH as a home related channel, LR as a cultural channel.

Guys I was the first one to post a thread about it. Who made this new thread?

Guys I was the first one to post a thread about it. Who made this new thread?
Instead of posting a reply you should've reported. Anyway, thread merged Bro and you are the thread starter.

I guess, in the thread title, date should be mentioned, because after few days or few month or few years, it will confuse us regarding this rebranding date.
I watch many threads title where thread starter refers that .... channel launched now. What does it mean? After one month we will say channel launched now? I think it's realy baseless. Minimum date should be mentioned for avoiding this confusion. Think about it. My intention is not hurting anyone.

SnapShots of New Rebranded LIVING FOODZ
LF SD____________________

LF HD____________________

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock