Local Cable Channels

the issue for me is..crystal seems have cable operators in and around chromepet and pallavaram only.
am planning to shift house , after April , May.
So don't know wat to do.
thought analog will continue till that time.
now have to look another option (dth option is also there)

analog blackout will not happen without prior intimation..more than 60% of Chennai is glued to analog so it will not happen overnite.

i didn't think so.
Center already forcing SCV to stop analog channels, which SCV suppose to do on 2nd jan.
So SCV can stop analog any time. 2nd Jan also SCV didn't intimate to any LCO or customer.
Center think that, after stopping analog only it will be clear about readiness of the LCO about digilization. My LCO tells that we are 100% ready for digilization .

sathishbabu4u said:
the issue for me is..crystal seems have cable operators in and around chromepet and pallavaram only.
am planning to shift house , after April , May.
So don't know wat to do.
thought analog will continue till that time.
now have to look another option (dth option is also there)

Exactly same issue for me, i might shift house to some other location and i too scared to invest Rs 1000 for 1 STB just for a few months, my balcony doesn't seem to be fit for a DTH Dish and the terrace too as the dish could vanish or broken any time :wall :wall.

jvcbpl said:
analog blackout will not happen without prior intimation..more than 60% of Chennai is glued to analog so it will not happen overnite.

SCV will do anything without even a single info and also will stay stubborn, all they are worried is Money, their channels being watched at atleast 80% and other channels being ruined.

On Jan 2 Analogue as off for over 13/14 hours and after LCO's switched to some other MSO's the analogue returned. But this time they might ensure that no MSO's comes for help and people are left with blank screen after paying the subscription.

I don't think any other MSO in chennai have analog channels (may be JAK will have, but not sure),
else my LCO will connect to that long before.
Most of LCOs in chennai still laying on SCV, because of this.
Other 9 MSOs in chennai have DAS license alone , so they can't able to show analog channels.
My LCO forcing for CRYSTAL stb , but he didn't connect to CRYSTAL analog even for one day. (on 2nd jan , he showed through DTh, and from yes'day also showing through DTH.)

pearlpearl said:
What channels is he giving through DTH?

3 Sun channels, 3 Kalaignar channels, 2 jaya channels, Discovery tamil , sankara, one cricket channel that's it.
Personally, I like this channels , compare to SCV analog

Yes.. only 11 channels..
Am predicting some thing going to happen in next 1 or 2 days.
Else my LCO won't cut SCV analog.
Let's see..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock