Local Cable Channels

sathishbabu4u said:
mm..yes..
yes'day my lco cuts again 3 channels again. isaiaruvi, all tamil news channels, etc gone..
my lco is like dada for our area, so another lco can't enter our area..

Every area it is the same, even if we get 10 MSO these people will form a union and will agree not to enter into another area so we can never choose the LCO or the MSO, only one per area would be there and he rules that place. :wall :wall

This way DTH is great, noone can say this sky & air for me so no signal to this area :p :p and we can easily escape :clap :tup :clap :tup :eek:hya :eek:hya

exactly correct.
But the problem is dth initial cost around 1500.(dish and STB)
If we change dth to another means that the dish and stb cost will be waste..
Govt. consider this do something , and try to make same STB for all DTH. (Dish alone can be vary).

i heard from one of my collegue.
In velachery also, their lco pulled out SCV analog and showing just 5 to 6 tamil channels in analog and forcing customers to buy stb and telling that analog will off very soon

But in Thirumangalam & Annanagar Area all same with SCV and no pressure to buy STB. May be SCV wants to continue Analogue till they can purchase more STB (May be they sold all and are waiting for STB), or the LCO wants to wait for TCCL and then press for TCCL STB once it is available?

All seems a big mystery.

prakash_Tv said:
waiting waiting only friends....v dont know anything :wall:wall:angry:angry:':)'(

Yes, all money and political power makes all the mess. :angry :angry

jvcbpl said:
yes getting in analog .. why ??

This is not from SCV. They removed PT from both analog and digital. My LCO said, they are giving it from dth.

i heard from my friends from most parts of chennai.. All are getting PT. Looks all LCO showing the channel. PT is FTA , so LCO won't have any problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock