Local Cable Channels

Yes, congrats, good news. seems like a a positive change can be expected atleast by 1 Feb, please keep us posted. :) :)

Yes'day i called my LCO. (last 2 day my lco mob. number switched off).
He told that, we are currently changing to Digilization and STBs will be distribute from coming Sunday. (just 10 channels in analog mode, other frequencies will be for STB channels from CRYSTAL).
He also told that, analog will be go off very soon , didn't tell the exact date.
Analog channels are given for intermediate time , to connect the STB in all homes.

i checked in other areas in chromepet. All getting scv analog.
Only my lco stopped scv analog and forcing for crystal stb.

Nice LCO but doing the changes at the wrong time when you are about to change location.

Try to check for some cheaper DTH so even if you pay for 3 or 6 months for Rs 1500 or Rs 2500 in total and later once you shift you may either choose to retain the same DTH or move to a local Cable.

Seems DTH is the cheapest option in Chennai.

pearlpearl said:
Nice LCO but doing the changes at the wrong time when you are about to change location.

Try to check for some cheaper DTH so even if you pay for 3 or 6 months for Rs 1500 or Rs 2500 in total and later once you shift you may either choose to retain the same DTH or move to a local Cable.

Seems DTH is the cheapest option in Chennai.

yes yes :lol:lol

mm..yes..
yes'day my lco cuts again 3 channels again. isaiaruvi, all tamil news channels, etc gone..
my lco is like dada for our area, so another lco can't enter our area..

sathishbabu4u said:
mm..yes..
yes'day my lco cuts again 3 channels again. isaiaruvi, all tamil news channels, etc gone..
my lco is like dada for our area, so another lco can't enter our area..

then u go for DTH then dada cant do anything :lol:lol:D:D:p:p:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock