Maa HD added Now

ilikered said:
Called that guy moorthy from Star India. He is still saying they are working on it and cannot give a specific time frame as to when it'll be fixed. He said he received 2-3 complaints on this issue.
Major problem is no one is complaining about this issue other than we both of us. Morning also I complained to TS team.

Iharish007 said:
Major problem is no one is complaining about this issue other than we both of us. Morning also I complained to TS team.
That's ok bro. We will fight till it is resolved.

FINALLY, after a lot of struggle the audio issue on Maa HD is resolved. Channel is now producing proper Dolby Digital effect when available at source. Star India has really been responsive. Thanks to them!! Enjoy telugu viewers!!

ilikered said:
FINALLY, after a lot of struggle the audio issue on Maa HD is resolved. Channel is now producing proper Dolby Digital effect when available at source. Star India has really been responsive. Thanks to them!! Enjoy telugu viewers!!
Been hectic two days for us [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Excellent work guys... MAA HD is now completely HD. Even old movies are in HD format. I never had the confidence that they would fix but I was wrong:)

anjank said:
Excellent work guys... MAA HD is now completely HD. Even old movies are in HD format. I never had the confidence that they would fix but I was wrong:)
What is the EPG for 3 pm ?? Airtel and Tata sky showing two different movies on HD channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock