Madras HC rules in favour of Arasu Corporation in dispute with TRAI

sathishbabu4u said:
Don't worry guys..
Arasu won't enter to Chennai in next 10 years..
SCV analog will continue in Chennai till the time..
We have to write and read blogs in this forum.
Nothing will change till that time.

So far Arasu hasn't even given a single press release or an official notice on its plan to serve the Chennai population so we are left with no other choice but to just assume that they have completely forgotten the TN capital city.

But their strong protest at the Madras HC clearly points their intention to serve the city and has no plans of backing off.

sathishbabu4u said:
Jan 2013 every one expected SCV will go out from Chennai..
more than one year gone past..
Nothing other than days only past way.

This is exactly what i said last week.

HOUSE-MD said:
Exactly after 1 year since arasu started its office in Chennai the situation in Chennai is still the same. It's already 3 years passed since other parts of TN got the service and Chennai is still a question mark. May be next year too i would be quoting the same post.

I wish Arasu soon makes some comment on its plan to serve Chennai so we can all be sure that they do intend to enter Chennai.

My LCO didn't provide IND-NZ match in analog, not even DD National..

I informed him about this yesterday morning, but till now no response from him..

Even SCV blacked out a must carry DD NATIONAL channel in Analog..

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Very worst move by SCV and LCOs which eventually forcing people to STB..I'll see the match just with RF Antenna instead of buying SCV STB..

If SCV & LCO really helping for Digitisation, they should remove Sun TV...

Folks..Time of Throwing out SCV STBs to waste mart and replacing Arasu STB is not far away...

aravindan said:
My LCO didn't provide IND-NZ match in analog, not even DD National..

I informed him about this yesterday morning, but till now no response from him..

Even SCV blacked out a must carry DD NATIONAL channel in Analog..

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Very worst move by SCV and LCOs which eventually forcing people to STB..I'll see the match just with RF Antenna instead of buying SCV STB..

If SCV & LCO really helping for Digitisation, they should remove Sun TV...

Folks..Time of Throwing out SCV STBs to waste mart and replacing Arasu STB is not far away...
For your information, DD national did not telecast the first ODI bwt Ind & NZ. My LCO also not given sony six in there usual sports channel position till the end of the match later about 6 pm they started showing sony six. Hope it is from SCV.

swcptb said:
Later about 6 pm they started showing sony six. Hope it is from SCV.

I don't watch cricket but i'm sure that SCV didn't add sony six as my LCO will not add nor remove any channel other than those given by SCV, so what im getting is an exact SCV feed and no sony six is available for me.

So it should be your LCO adding that channel.

This time SONY SIX moved to court to not pirate their signals. Since it is a pay channel, if some LCO or SCV are showing it in analog illegally, it will become a problem for that LCO if SIX come to know about this.

Sadiq said:
This time SONY SIX moved to court to not pirate their signals. Since it is a pay channel, if some LCO or SCV are showing it in analog illegally, it will become a problem for that LCO if SIX come to know about this.

I believe even Sony Pix is a pay channels so why notice only for Sony Six? :huh :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock