Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,019
Week 48 Top 10 Female Personality of Maharashtra.
bFKGg4m.jpg

Which is Your Favorite Serial in this and favorite couple?
u7V4UGW.jpg
I can't tell favorite as I mostly don't watch serials but Sahakutumba Sahaparivar is very entertaining serial to be watched with family and my favorite couple is Jaideep-Gauri of Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste.

Last edited:
I can't tell favorite as I mostly don't watch serials but Sahakutumba Sahaparivar is very entertaining serial to be watched with family and my favorite couple is Jaideep-Gauri of Sukh Mhanje Nakki Kaay Aste.
Am i the only one who dont like cliche romance of indian tv couples i mostly enjoy villains performance who are entertaining like shalini from SMNKA or my last fav hindi show Nazar where i used to watch whole show only for mohna dayan

Am i the only one who dont like cliche romance of indian tv couples i mostly enjoy villains performance who are entertaining like shalini from SMNKA or my last fav hindi show Nazar where i used to watch whole show only for mohna dayan
Yes I too like Villains.
But in AKKK the villain is not like Villain unlike SMNKA.
Also villains in Rang Mazha Veghala like Soundarya, Shweta and Thanuja and Dhawle Mami and Sarjerao in Sahakutumba Sahaparivar but no one can beat Shalini and her negative role.
If any award show is there on star pravah she should get best negative Role award.

Yes I too like Villains.
But in AKKK the villain is not like Villain unlike SMNKA.
Also villains in Rang Mazha Veghala like Soundarya, Shweta and Thanuja and Dhawle Mami and Sarjerao in Sahakutumba Sahaparivar but no one can beat Shalini and her negative role.
If any award show is there on star pravah she should get best negative Role award.
Yeah and she is super popular in insta page also whenever star pravah post something abt her that post automatically gets 100+ comments whereas all ither shows post gets max 25 comments
I also used to like her in swapnanchya palikdle as anvita she was very badaas villain in that show she literally killed whole family including leads

But I hate Mulgi Jhali Ho serial. In Marathi they have not presented it well like Mounaragam of telugu also cast is not good. Still it's getting much it deserves. This serial timing should be at early slot and I want Kharkuto remake in its place or any New Orignal serial.

But I hate Mulgi Jhali Ho serial. In Marathi they have not presented it well like Mounaragam of telugu also cast is not good. Still it's getting much it deserves. This serial timing should be at early slot and I want Kharkuto remake in its place or any New Orignal serial.
Bro now i think u should stop saying this as we all knw its not gonna end because of good tvr now u can only pray that it gets flop as soon as possible

Yeah and she is super popular in insta page also whenever star pravah post something abt her that post automatically gets 100+ comments whereas all ither shows post gets max 25 comments
I also used to like her in swapnanchya palikdle as anvita she was very badaas villain in that show she literally killed whole family including leads
Oh I didn't know about that as I used to watch serials mostly of ETV Marathi or Mi Marathi at that time. Our home owner used to watch Star Pravah and that serial named Pudhcha Paul it was so hit even in our home it was watched and this serial was very famous in ladies.

Back
Top Bottom