Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,019
It's fifth episode now Why Vaibhavi (lead actress) is not shown in Saang Tu Aahes Ka!
I want to see her soon or else I will not watch this serial anymore!

Why the second promo of new upcoming serial of Star Pravah is not aired on TV?
If Star Pravah doesn't promote this serial like they do with other serials then this serial will also be fail though however it's story is same like Vaiju No.1 flopped (though it was worth it).

Last edited:
Don't worry bro days are passing and Marathi TV channels Ratings and TRP is increasing. People prefer Marathi channel over hindi for serials. If Marathi channels bring good non fictions then they will just stick to Marathi channels then moving to hindi.
And I am sure in near future Marathi tv viewership will increase a lot as MH is big Market and their are chances.
Marathi TV Channels viewership is increasing from earlier.
As it is said that height increases it never decreases so no need to worry ☺.

Marathi channels audience is as same as last yr....just look zm used to get 350k , star used to get 170k ,CM used to get 200k , zee talkies used to get 100k and fakt marathi as always used to get 150k
And now look at this yr impressions after lockdown star is getting 350k, ZM getting 250k , CM is getting 125k ,zee talkies is getting 90k fakt marathi is getting only 70k.....if u add total 5 channels then its approx same AMA then how can you say that audience is increasing

Marathi channels audience is as same as last yr....just look zm used to get 350k , star used to get 170k ,CM used to get 200k , zee talkies used to get 100k and fakt marathi as always used to get 150k
And now look at this yr impressions after lockdown star is getting 350k, ZM getting 250k , CM is getting 125k ,zee talkies is getting 90k fakt marathi is getting only 70k.....if u add total 5 channels then its approx same AMA then how can you say that audience is increasing

Why you are negative or unsupportive when Marathi tv viewership topic comes.
I already said it's increasing and the viewership is not same always it increases and also decreases sometimes Bcz of natural disasters, etc.

Before lockdown I know Zee Marathi 250k, CM 220k, Star Pravah 150k, Zee Talkies above 100k and Fakt Marathi 90k but after lockdown it got increased and more number of audience moved to Pravah and it always gets increase or decrease. It increased little bit slowly slowly but it will increase the viewership of Marathi channels, Stay Positive.

It will take time but Marathi TV viewership will increase for sure and I want it to happen for that the Marathi channels should give More fictions, good non fictions and movies.

We should always stay positive and give good advice to channels and support Marathi channels, currently ZM and CM both are not doing well that's why their TRP is less than Pravah.

And last but not the least I don't want to argue anymore on this topic.
Just stay positive and hope for the best ☺.

Last edited:
Promo translation:
Isha arrives and says Sanjana Aunty and Dad has arranged a Big Birthday Party for Me then Arundhati says I am waiting for you from a long time then Daughter of Arundhati says I am tired now no need of all this, Mom Sanjana Aunty is not that much bad.
Source

I think now Isha will not support her mother Arundhati 😔 and In coming days her big son may also not support her as he loves his dad a lot but his gf who will be his wife supports Arudhati now and will support her.

Last edited:
Why you are negative or unsupportive when Marathi tv viewership topic comes.
I already said it's increasing and the viewership is not same always it increases and also decreases sometimes Bcz of natural disasters, etc.

Before lockdown I know Zee Marathi 250k, CM 220k, Star Pravah 150k, Zee Talkies above 100k and Fakt Marathi 90k but after lockdown it got increased and more number of audience moved to Pravah and it always gets increase or decrease. It increased little bit slowly slowly but it will increase the viewership of Marathi channels, Stay Positive.

It will take time but Marathi TV viewership will increase for sure and I want it to happen for that the Marathi channels should give More fictions, good non fictions and movies.

We should always stay positive and give good advice to channels and support Marathi channels, currently ZM and CM both are not doing well that's why their TRP is less than Pravah.
Im not negative but just stating facts abt viewership trends in marathi tv

Before lockdown ZM used to get above 300k only this yr they decreased to 250k but fakt marathi was getting 150k not 90k so if u sum top 5 channels before lockdown nd after lockdown you will see audience is approximately just shifyed from one marathi channel to another
And one more thing is staying positive and ststing facts are diff things we cant ignore facts by staying positive but that also doesnt mean what im saying is negative
Ok lets just check sum of top 5 channels in week 47 in both 2019 & 2020

Week 47 2020

Marathi (All Platform)

RANKCHANNELSWEEKLY AMA 000'S
1STAR Pravah371276
2Zee Marathi243216
3Colors Marathi117627
4Zee Talkies83375
5Fakt Marathi61967
sum of top 5 channels = 877412

Week 47 2019

Marathi
1Zee Marathi313622
2Colors Marathi177381
3Fakt Marathi148695
4STAR Pravah135131
5Zee Talkies112067
Sum of top 5 channels = 886896
Now see last yr also top 5 channels sum is almost same as this yr top 5 channels in week 47

Look im not spreading negativity just stating facts please dont take it in negative way

I think now Isha will not support her mother Arundhati 😔 and In coming days her big son may also not support her as he loves his dad a lot but his gf who will be his wife supports Arudhati and will support her.
Isha may stay with her father but she will not go against her mother like in original version....in original version she was fighting with her mother like she is her enemy
I dont think elder son will go against her or will not support.....he is very caring when it comes to his mother now there is no way he will be negative

Isha may stay with her father but she will not go against her mother like in original version....in original version she was fighting with her mother like she is her enemy
I dont think elder son will go against her or will not support.....he is very caring when it comes to his mother now there is no way he will be negative

But if everyone will be positive then it will be very boring to watch. Some people should be shown as negative, I want to see Arundhati fighting and strong at that time like she is now!
She is strong now because Appa, Her sons, daughters, even her Mother in law is 50: 50 ( also from her husband side) supports her.

Their should be some misconceptions with her first son and her daughter should be like taking help from father for her courier, etc I hope you got.

But if everyone will be positive then it will be very boring to watch. Some people should be shown as negative, I want to see Arundhati fighting and strong at that time like she is now!
She is strong now because Appa, Her sons, daughters, even her Mother in law is 50: 50 ( also from her husband side) supports her.

Their should be some misconceptions with her first son and her daughter should be like taking help from father for her courier, etc I hope you got.
But still its entertaining to watch.....i think their initial plan was not like daughter leaving home but now when they are running out of plot so they are taking this plot from original so definitely they will take originals plot one by one but they will not shown extreme of any plot they will keep it subtle.....but now im sure they will never bring track where elder son will start supporting his father as his father fooled him one time by saying that he is not in love with sanjana

Happy Birthday Sakshi ( Avni of Sahakutumba Sahaparivar) her role is very funny which makes me laugh but sometimes I hate her as she fights with other family members in her home.
yknnyzn.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom