Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,866
  • Views Views: Views 684,018
Bro now i think u should stop saying this as we all knw its not gonna end because of good tvr now u can only pray that it gets flop as soon as possible

If this gets shifted at 6 PM and one good serial comes at 9pm then it will be great. Don't know how it gets this much viewership and trp. It's unexpected.

Oh I didn't know about that as I used to watch serials mostly of ETV Marathi or Mi Marathi at that time. Our home owner used to watch Star Pravah and that serial named Pudhcha Paul it was so hit even in our home it was watched and this serial was very famous in ladies.
Swapnanchya palikdle was big hit even bigger than pudhacha paul at that time nd all thanks to anvita....pudhacha paul nd swapnanchya palikdle were top 2 shows at that time

Earlier I remember at the time before 2010 there were Marathi Channels like Zee Marathi, ETV Marathi, Mi Marathi, Saam TV, Star Pravah, Maiboli (launched afterwards in 2013) , Sahyadri TV.

ETV Marathi got converted into Colors Marathi and Maiboli got converted into Movie/Music Channel.

But Mi Marathi channel got shutdown bcz of financial problem, Saam TV got converted into News channel and is good news channel now.
This both were only channels launched by Marathi people.

ETV Marathi had good non fiction like comedy shows, Kon honar karodpati etc. And had many Hit serials of Maharashtra one of them was Char Divas Sasuche which was mega serial and ran for 13 years (2000-2013).

Mi Marathi had good serials i.e. mother in law-daughter in law, love stories, mythological, historical, horror serials, news, movies, kids shows like Chan chan goshti I used to like it a lot when I was kid.

Saam TV had good serials my mom liked it and also it aired short films, Cookery shows, news, etc.

Missing ETV Marathi, Mi Marathi and Saam TV channels.

Swapnanchya palikdle was big hit even bigger than pudhacha paul at that time nd all thanks to anvita....pudhacha paul nd swapnanchya palikdle were top 2 shows at that time
What about devyani? It was there in my home also but I never watched it and at that time I didn't understood serials mostly and I hated serials.

I am so unlucky I didn't watched Superhit serials like Swapnachya Palikadale and Devyani even I used to watched Pudcha Paul but I didn't understood anything and didn't remember it!

PJc3Sog.jpg

Almost all Channels are now Following Mahaepisodes strategy i.e. Star Pravah started and now Colors Marathi, Zee Marathi and Sony Marathi are following them.

Similarly if afternoon slot serials start on any one channel for example Star Pravah then other channels will also follow them and compete with other serials and this will increase their trp a lot!
Same goes for non fictions!

Back
Top Bottom