Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

OMG, such a dumb these admins are! They really don't have any right to spoil the audience!
Bro just look at the loc I posted abv, the 1st post of it,
He posted top 5 trending shows and he included one unlaunched show! Such stupid behaviour by admin,
Btw on what basis he decides which show is trending or not 😑😑

-- Names removed by team --

This is all gang!!
If someone from our community helps me to register complaint against this pages for manipulating viewers. Please provide me mail id or anyother source to reach the respective networks
But bro what's need .... Imean evn if we remove them from insta they will comeback with another ID

Best solution is avoid them nd dong give attention to them .... Thats what i do when some things on sociak media irritates me

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw on what basis he decides which show is trending or not 😑😑
How can we say that they give fake trps and fake lists? I think It's real as actors mention thier trps and also say thanks , also likes thier trp posts so I think thier TRPs are real not fake. Marathi serials official and Marathi television world are real pages. Kindly never so such things without knowing

How can we say that they give fake trps and fake lists? I think It's real as actors mention thier trps and also say thanks , also likes thier trp posts so I think thier TRPs are real not fake. Marathi serials official and Marathi television world are real pages. Kindly never so such things without knowing
Evn hindi actors also posts fake online trps but they are not true as their is not particular agency who measures online viewership.... This whole list is made by them only so thats why i dont blv in their trp lists also

Few days ago he posted PSM U+R trp is 7.2-7.3 something but when i saw actress kirti insta story where she was celebrating her show being no.1 nd in that story they mention 6.8 on cake(Which was their U+R trp)

And also various time when SMNKA producers/actors posted their U+R trps in their insta posts at that time also these pages posted different U+R trps

When i tried to reveal truth they blocked me nd reported me as i had abused them on very high level

So i will say same so stop blaming me without knowing anything about me

Evn hindi actors also posts fake online trps but they are not true as their is not particular agency who measures online viewership.... This whole list is made by them only so thats why i dont blv in their trp lists also

Few days ago he posted PSM U+R trp is 7.2-7.3 something but when i saw actress kirti insta story where she was celebrating her show being no.1 nd in that story they mention 6.8 on cake(Which was their U+R trp)

And also various time when SMNKA producers/actors posted their U+R trps in their insta posts at that time also these pages posted different U+R trps

When i tried to reveal truth they blocked me nd reported me as i had abused them on very high level

I agree with u bro! Same happened with me!! I his all messages screenshots, he told me that it's all predicted, but I can't share here as i got warning not to share!

I am waiting for @Rockyy bro, where is he?? He might have also gone from this phase

I think thier are three types of trps isn't it? U+R , U and R. Maybe one posted different and Actor one different.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock