Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Star Pravah bringing Ganeshotsav special show 'Star Pravah Parivar Ganeshotsav 2021' Sunday 12th September @ 7 pm on Star Pravah SD&HD
sVXk05o.jpg

Interestingly Sony TV and Sony Sab have more viewers in MH than Sony Marathi!
I think Sony Sab for Tarak mehta oolata chasma and Sony TV for reality shows because Marathis prefer Marathi serials only for non fiction they may go for Hindi channel due to lack of non fiction on Marathi channel.

Last edited:
I think Sony Sab for Tarak mehta oolata chasma and Sony TV for reality shows because Marathis watch Marathi serials mostly only for non fiction they may go for Hindi channel.
Next week will be very much introducting! Maybe zee will cross 800+ grps, let's see now

0VHZ8se.jpg

Top 5 Channels Week 33
There is no competition as usual Star Pravah is winner we can say monopoly in Marathi market, Zee & Colors are far away even not of their half!
Both Colors & zee need good content of serials and shows then only their Trp can increase and they can beat Star Or else they will get average ratings with Star monopolies as usual, I want to see competition like earlier in Marathi.
Even Sony Marathi deserves much still they are not getting enough Trp hope so in future they may get good ratings.

Next week will be very much introducting! Maybe zee will cross 800+ grps, let's see now
Yes I think they may get 700-800 not much then that, saw their new serials both were crap nothing interesting.
Only way Zee can get its position back is by bringing quality and new content by doing remake of good Zee serials like Star Pravah does! They have proven that they can't bring good originals now devmanus was exceptional even they spoiled it afterwards.
Their originals are not worth watching now a days very bad storyline and about actors don't ask 😂😂

Yes I think they may get 700-800 not much then that, saw their new serials both were crap nothing interesting.
Only way Zee can get its position back is by bringing quality and new content by doing remake of good Zee serials like Star Pravah does! They have proven that they can't bring good originals now devmanus was exceptional even they spoiled it afterwards.
Their originals are not worth watching now a days very bad storyline and about actors don't ask 😂😂
Ykkmn brooo, that shows mahaepisode was hell!! My mom was literally abusing the writers, and since then she said, rip to the serial, she was soo frustrated and she was literally abusing some characters, I said to mom, aai he kalpnik ahe, shanta ho 😂😂

I guess star is slot leader of all shows, as some fakt Instagram pages revealed there fake trps, I do g believe on them, but they mentioned all shows are slot leader,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock