Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,441
I guess star is slot leader of all shows, as some fakt Instagram pages revealed there fake trps, I do g believe on them, but they mentioned all shows are slot leader,
Almost all pages are fake who are giving trp as Barc is not giving trp of serials now.
Today the level of Marathi serials of Zee, Colors is too degraded and such fake trp pages promoting them we can say them fan pages not trp pages god knows when will quality of Marathi serials improve and such pages will stop giving fake trp, instead they can update us about TV shows but I think they will never improve though quality of serials may improve.

Almost all pages are fake who are giving trp as Barc is not giving trp of serials now.
Today the level of Marathi serials of Zee, Colors is too degraded and such fake trp pages promoting them we can say them fan pages not trp pages god knows when will quality of Marathi serials improve and such pages will stop giving fake trp, instead they can update us about TV shows but I think they will never improve though quality of serials may improve.
As barc doesn't provide each show ratings now then how our members are putting trps of individual shows in the forum ?🙄

Colors marathi and zee Marathi are almost getting close, star still roars the Maharashtra,
Next week will be more intresting to see changes in grps.
All the best zee
Its long way to go for Zee Marathi to closer Star Pravah ... Zee itself destroyed content now struggling
Long time pravah was struggling then focused to content now channel is leader..

As barc doesn't provide each show ratings now then how our members are putting trps of individual shows in the forum ?🙄
Don't know about them but we never get trp in Marathi and the people who are providing this trp are unofficial pages in marathi.

Its long way to go for Zee Marathi to closer Star Pravah ... Zee itself destroyed content now struggling
Long time pravah was struggling then focused to content now channel is leader..
True, colors and zee both destroyed themselves whereas Star used the lost opportunity that's why they are no.1.
Zee can be no.1 if they bring remakes of successful zee serials because Original not working, colors can close all crap on going serials and do a revamp with fresh content then only they will be in competition.

pfN1Cnn.jpg

A new serial Shivani Baokar starrer Kusum produced by Ekta Kapoor Coming soon On Sony Marathi..😍

Back
Top Bottom