Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,441
Congratulations...! #GreatVictoryForParvah
54cBoVP.jpg

Mazhi Tuzi Reshimgathi Marathon (Vertical bus Epi 1 to Epi 6)
Tonight @ 7pm
Only on Zee Marathi (SD & HD)

How was Opening Episodes? Drop ur feedbacks ...! (Those who missed to watched the first week episodes , kindly watch tonight on Zee Marathi and Zee 5 app)

Source

Mazhi Tuzi Reshimgathi Marathon (Vertical bus Epi 1 to Epi 6)
Tonight @ 7pm
Only on Zee Marathi (SD & HD)

How was Opening Episodes? Drop ur feedbacks ...! (Those who missed to watched the first week episodes , kindly watch tonight on Zee Marathi and Zee 5 app)
same story of a single mother and her daughter who then marries to a man nothing new, this is inspired from other hindi Marathi serials with some changes.
I saw 1st episode later I don't like it, it's not a strong serial like Star Pravah have!

same story of a single mother and her daughter who then marries to a man nothing new, this is inspired from other hindi Marathi serials with some changes.
I saw 1st episode later I don't like it, it's not a strong serial like Star Pravah have!
I just saw comments on PSM serial latest video on youtube, some fans of MTR are literally are begging to watch the show! I mean why 😂😂idk what they actually want!! And some of them are saying serial is trending already and it will trp topper!

I just saw comments on PSM serial latest video on youtube, some fans of MTR are literally are begging to watch the show! I mean why 😂😂idk what they actually want!! And some of them are saying serial is trending already and it will trp topper!
I think better Admin should change This thread name into as Star Parvah Fan Club

@Akshay Nanaware @Rockyy u both guys should awarded as biggest fan of parvah

Congratulations

Phulala Sugandh Maaticha is actually a strong serial remake of popular hindi serial diya bati hum and there are lots of good twists and turns in story so audience will stick with this serial forever. The story and direction is very good.
I didn't like MTR serial at all new wine in old bottle concept if they want to compete with Star they need strong serials like successful serials from Zee telugu, tamil they can remake them.
Either Those fake pages are fans of zee marathi Or are getting paid thats why they are mostly only promoting most of zee marathi actors and serials.

Back
Top Bottom